Reviews for New Buzz
Black Shadow Night chapter 1 . 4/10
I know it sys complete but I am dying to read more
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
You have no right to do this to all of us. Now you will sit here listen to everything everyone has to say, and you will memorize it! She screamed at him. The intervention had now officially started.
He has every right to do whatever he wishes with his life. Apologies for the bite. But you cannot force him to do anything unless he wishes to do it.
I won't lie, a derivative of the Veritaserum. It is impossible for even me to fight without the risk of going mad or worse.
Unravel its magic.
Electrium is beautiful. Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Severus. It's probably the best romantic oneshot I had ever read.
The Potters of the Future chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Glad he had Snape to help him.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
i love this
KittyKatTerra chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Ok, I have to start off with I Loved the story, but I do have to mention something that almost turned me off and I had to force myself to continue. It was the lack of use of Quotation marks. I found myself having to back track and make sure that it was what he/she was saying and not an action or a narrative. It would be ten times easier to read with the Quotation marks. not kidding.

Overall I loved the plot line. I have a friend that related to it so I can understand a lot of how the characters were feeling. The buildup was good and I loved the way how you portrayed Harry at the beginning. Kepp up the good Work! :D
Alanna chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
i always come back to this story and think 'wow i wish i could write like this'. I like the way that you've incorporated their relationship, almost like a deep friendship without the wildly exaggerated sex scenes.

kudos to you my friend.

Dagny T chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
That was the most PERFECT story I have ever read! I love it! You, my dear, have a way with words. And apparently an obsession with Monty Python... Me and my friends read Chobits, it really is a good manga!
Trying Day chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Oh my God it was fabulous. It was wonderful. It was great. And I loved how you worked in the anime...And when I realized the sailor moon referance(that's what you ment right?) I got tears in my eyes, because that was my like...escape type thing when I was younger, that and Harry Potter. And I hadn't seen it in a while and..Oh, I'm getting overly emotional, aren't I? Oh well.
lena chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
wonderful piece of writing!
Irihi Safaia chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Oh, this was nice. Are you going to do more? please do more. A sequal or something... but then, you did make it nice and easy and though long, it was awesome! *bounces* I loved it!
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
You created a lovely story here. Thanks for sharing.

Arwen Rayne
Lady-Slytherin-Snape chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
loved it very intresting so far and i do hop eto read more soon
serious.effort chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Very, very good. Kindof sweet, if i dare speak the word. I loved it.
HannahT chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
This story is seriously amazing. Your writing is great, and I absolutely love how you portray Severus and Harry! Is this the end? Would you maybe wriyte a sequal! Great Job!
Fan of Great Works chapter 1 . 4/17/2005