Reviews for Scales and a Tail
dread reading this chapter because I know it’s the last of the updates ): I hope you do continue, you’re a really great writer (:
rereading this story a few years after I first read it, still as great as I remember. sighs, if you’re reading this, I really hope you continue this story! it has so much potential and this chapter is such a cliffhanger ):
I'm warning you Devon. Step back.
edonneve chapter 23 . 3/18
11 years later and I'm still waiting on that update...
FlpDncr chapter 1 . 2/19
I will echo the sentiments hereI know it’s been a LONG time, but I would please LOVE to see an update! Loving the story and characters you’ve given us here!
Kiiu chapter 23 . 2/10
I am in love I know it's been over a decade but if u were to see this please update
I love this story so much please update!
dosiadb chapter 23 . 1/29
It is one of the dreams of my life that this story will one day be finished. It's one of the greatest stories ever.
I know it’s been 10 years but please please please update
This chapter was really intense
I love this it’s sooo good
Guest chapter 23 . 12/4/2017
I'm so disappointed this isn't finished.
Riam chapter 23 . 11/26/2017
You'll probably never finish this lovely story, but I just want to tell you I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you so much.
annora099 chapter 23 . 10/14/2017
Enjoyed reading it so much.
Please update.
Cataranka chapter 23 . 8/30/2017
I absolutely love this story. You have me begging for more! Please Please Please Please Please continue updating this story I cannot wait to see where you take this story! Thank you so much for bringing your talent into our world.
4,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »