Reviews for Scales and a Tail
Merry chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
Pleasseeee update!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hello, I am a Chinese D/Hr fans, a love of paper, write I am addicted! No national boundaries, we all are the couple loyal supporters. I hope the author can authorize me to this text to other Chinese D/Hr fans, can? If there is no translation. Sincerely hope you can recover soon, I really worry Oh! Come on come on!
My English is not very good, the authors you try, sorry
—Anny
Guest chapter 23 . 8/6/2012
Good plot. It left hanging though. Please update this soon. Thanks. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Witty chapter. i love this one. :)
hayley chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
this story is obviously wildly successful but ugh... Everyone is OOC, and I'm so confused about what is even going on. Draco is basically sexually abusing hermione and she's just taking it all in to get into a club that doesn't even have a real purpose except to know everyone's business. Harry and Ron are rude and in some stupid club as well, which is just... Ugh. the golden trio are tight for a reason and I really am not seeing them spend a lot of time together. hermione swears which is wrong and everything just feels so weird and out of place. congrats on the success of the story but I can't read this anymore...
Sal chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
It is a crime that the fantastic story was never completed.
Little Miss Me chapter 23 . 7/16/2012
aw Dramione
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hey,
I've come across this story and the summary was quite intesting, so I'll be reding this
CecilieDK chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
Thanks for at great story even in its abandoned state :-)
I really enjoyed the "secret society" plot.
All the best
Cecilie (Denmark)
SalsaNBlues87 chapter 23 . 6/29/2012
Hello,
I came across your story today, and I saw that you hadn't updated in several years. I was just wondering if you had an account a different site? I really like where you've gone with this one.
Thanks,
JM
Random Persons Anonymous chapter 23 . 6/14/2012
. . . Update or DIE. That is all.
cici love chapter 23 . 5/17/2012
i realy hope u update soon
Angry-toasty chapter 23 . 5/16/2012
Ok so I really really love this story, I love the plot, the secrets, the pairings, EVERYTHING. But I really wish that you would update it, it is a great story and I don't think that there are any like it and even if there was it would never be as great as yours. I know that it's been forever but heaps of people would love you even more if you did update. I only started this a couple of days ago and I've already fallen in love with it and finished it! So could you please update? Tons of people would rally appreciate it.

-LDoB
inloovewidyou0615 chapter 23 . 5/1/2012
when will you continue this?please continue it..i really got into reading this..i loved it so much please continue it..even though the hp movies are done please let the fire of hp fanfics and DRAMIONE continue..i read you other stories as well and i love it..please continue im begging you:((
yay chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
"Don't you ever let me catch you looking me up again, or I will rip your eyes out, mash them up, add starch and sand, mould them into squares and stuff them back in your sockets and see if you like that."

That's really a lovely threat.
4,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »