Reviews for Scales and a Tail
Isa-Mikado chapter 23 . 7/18/2011
I fell in love with your story!

I stumbled upon it yesterday and I didn't sleep a wink because I couldn't stop reading!

Your secret societies idea is so original and so believable that I am astonished that JK Rowling herself never mention it! I mean, it is pretty sure that a school as old and prestigious as Hogwarts would have secret societies!

And an only male and slytherins society! What a marvellous idea! I'm jealous really! Even better, the past females who always created problems! That's a pearl! You could make a book out of this! I can't wait to read about this part of the story! it is so very intriguing!

And I didn't even talk about Draco and Hermione! Those are my all times favourite! They just make perfect sens! I mean so much animosity! And the common traits they share! The real story could totally have gone this way! And you made their falling in love completely believable and of course delicious! I love your Hermione who is not afraid to stand for herself before men or authority! I also love your Draco who has a great sens of humour! And I am of course in love with him, just as every girl that read your story I am sure!

The Scales are also a laughing stock! and cunning and gossip queens! lol I think having a girl with them is doing them some good! You know they are more human and so protective of her! like brothers! it's really cute

Well I think I have rambled enough!

I hope you will update soon!

XOXO

Isa
iamkiley chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
It's a little sa to think that ou mightn't continue this story. Your idea is beyond amazing, your writing is great, your portrayal of the characters is wonderful. Honestly! Sometimes it really seems like it's only the best stories that are discontinued. WHY? Ugh.

Anyway: bad place to stop. Bad. Place. To stop. It was just getting REALLY good! I want to know how Ron and Harry find out and how they take it! I suppose Harry might already know...but I won't know if Harry knows unless you UPDATE! Update, update, update. Please, please, please.

Over and out.
littlemissbookworm09 chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
I know you've probably heard many reviewers plead that you continue to update this story, and so I guess I'll try to do the same. :)

With the end of Harry Potter coming up in a matter of days, I have grasped on so tightly to the series by reading FanFiction, starting with The Cabin. I have spent the past three days reading your three incredible stories, and they have no doubt made the realization that the books that I have grown up with are ending come easier. I thank you so much for writing these incredible stories, and being a writer I know sometimes you lose the motivation to continue writing. So if you decide to never pick up this story again, I understand, but I hope you continue this story because it is one of the best Dramione fics out there. And on a side note, I can't wait to see what happens to Taylor, Corey, Devon, Draco, Hermione - and especially Mark! :)

I hope you have a great day! :)

-j.
io sono mi-cchi chapter 23 . 7/5/2011
OMG! I LOVE YOU! CONTINUE THIS! YOU HAVE TO! THIS STORY IS EFFIN' AMAZING!

so sorry. the coffee spirit is very neurotic. anyway, i really like your story. love, even. well written. i like the pace of the development of the story per se and their relationship too. i'm also looking forward to draco and harry working together. (somehow, i'm seeing harry as a father figure for hermoine, adkdfjlsk)

from what i have read so far, the story is just starting, so i expect action (not just draco and hermoine /wink) brought by the war. drama and romance (of course)... and lots twists too!

here supporting you,

iosonomicchi
Laendra chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
Hi Maddie,

Thank you so much for this fantastic story!

Everything is fabulous; plot, characters, your writting skills!

Hope you could however update us... I have followed this story since you posted it and have been really anxious to read it to the end, as many FF readers, I'm sure.

If for any reason you have decided to abandon it, could you at least let us know?

Would you consider passing it to someone else?

That said, I hope you are doing great and have managed to publish your book!

Take care.
devilshalo98 chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
'in all his glory, boxers and bed socks' made me crack up! I love this story, and I hope that you keep up such brilliant work. :)
nikkileachlive.com chapter 23 . 6/18/2011
pleaseeee contiune writing this story! i love it and have been waiting on you to finish it forever111
SEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEX chapter 14 . 6/4/2011
scary0.0,smart0_0&sexy※,

OCx'mionie huh?

mamfaeire chapter 23 . 5/26/2011
hey ive just read all ur stories and have to say got hooked on them all, and noticed that u havent been on this in a while im hopein that u will get back and finish this story cas i really want to know how it ends and wat was the witch on about with the history of females in the scales...hope u update soon please
Jenn Hoffmann chapter 23 . 5/9/2011
Awe man! I know it's been so long since you've updated, but...please? Will you please update this story? It's very original, and quite refreshing. It's bloody brilliant, and I really want to see what happens to Mark, and more of DM/HG action. ;) PLEASE update? ~Jenn
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Boot licking and trembling is in order.
Luna Luce chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
Great story so far, I really can't seem to stop reading. So many secrets and so many twists to this story. Madam Bridie threw me for a loop though, she just confused the hell out of me in this chapter. She just basically told Hermione not to get close to any of the boys, I have a feeling that Hermione won't listen though. I guess I'll keep pushing forward and figure out just what Bridie is talking about.
Chinky123 chapter 23 . 5/2/2011
Have you given up on this story?

plz say u haven't. Update as soon as possible
karasu chapter 23 . 4/27/2011
NO, ahhhh, why? How can this be? No update? Please, I beg of you! This is my favorite story everrrrr! I neeeed an update for this. I love your writing!
BW-Photography chapter 23 . 4/11/2011
So sad you never finished this. I loved reading it!
4,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »