Reviews for Scales and a Tail
Maskedgirl3 chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
LOL they all got schooled! GO HERMIONE!
EmeraldGoddess52 chapter 23 . 8/14/2011
please update! It's been 4 years, and i really want to see what happens next

I want to find out the secret behind the scales and why every female scale ended in disaster. That was so interesting
Djomar chapter 23 . 8/14/2011
Amazing story,I love you will continue it some day
colortheskyred chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
this is one of the most original and brilliant stories I have ever read. but I have a feeling it'll never be finished!
indelibility chapter 23 . 8/9/2011
3 this story. Good work with plot and characterization, and the slow progression of the romance. :)
Catarrhini chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Hello there! I just recently read your story after a friend refered me to it and let me just say... wow you are really good and this strory is really good so please do all of my fellow readers a huge favor and update your story and continue on with it you just left us all hanging at the end there!
none1013 chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
So far I LOVE this story! and am looking forward to the reactions of ron and harry when they find out about Scales and a Tail! :D hope u update soon! and thanks for writing this story! :D :D
Mindori Takahashi chapter 20 . 7/19/2011
I'm in love with Mark.

-Mindori T.
janjan2009 chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
finally some forward movement b/w them!
janjan2009 chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
lol what's up with the socks?
janjan2009 chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
Really loving the story, sorry I could bring myself to stop and review before this chapter :(...I loved how Dumbledore used the society's characteristics (bravery, secrecy, and sacrafice) to "bait" them lol I enjoyed that, but I was a bit confused with y it would be easy for Draco to go back when he mentioned in an earlier chapter to Hermione that Voldomort would never take him back because he already knows that he has choosen the "goodside"? Anywayz love the story I'm already dreading the fact that its not finished :(
Isa-Mikado chapter 23 . 7/18/2011
I fell in love with your story!

I stumbled upon it yesterday and I didn't sleep a wink because I couldn't stop reading!

Your secret societies idea is so original and so believable that I am astonished that JK Rowling herself never mention it! I mean, it is pretty sure that a school as old and prestigious as Hogwarts would have secret societies!

And an only male and slytherins society! What a marvellous idea! I'm jealous really! Even better, the past females who always created problems! That's a pearl! You could make a book out of this! I can't wait to read about this part of the story! it is so very intriguing!

And I didn't even talk about Draco and Hermione! Those are my all times favourite! They just make perfect sens! I mean so much animosity! And the common traits they share! The real story could totally have gone this way! And you made their falling in love completely believable and of course delicious! I love your Hermione who is not afraid to stand for herself before men or authority! I also love your Draco who has a great sens of humour! And I am of course in love with him, just as every girl that read your story I am sure!

The Scales are also a laughing stock! and cunning and gossip queens! lol I think having a girl with them is doing them some good! You know they are more human and so protective of her! like brothers! it's really cute

Well I think I have rambled enough!

I hope you will update soon!

XOXO

Isa
iamkiley chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
It's a little sa to think that ou mightn't continue this story. Your idea is beyond amazing, your writing is great, your portrayal of the characters is wonderful. Honestly! Sometimes it really seems like it's only the best stories that are discontinued. WHY? Ugh.

Anyway: bad place to stop. Bad. Place. To stop. It was just getting REALLY good! I want to know how Ron and Harry find out and how they take it! I suppose Harry might already know...but I won't know if Harry knows unless you UPDATE! Update, update, update. Please, please, please.

Over and out.
littlemissbookworm09 chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
I know you've probably heard many reviewers plead that you continue to update this story, and so I guess I'll try to do the same. :)

With the end of Harry Potter coming up in a matter of days, I have grasped on so tightly to the series by reading FanFiction, starting with The Cabin. I have spent the past three days reading your three incredible stories, and they have no doubt made the realization that the books that I have grown up with are ending come easier. I thank you so much for writing these incredible stories, and being a writer I know sometimes you lose the motivation to continue writing. So if you decide to never pick up this story again, I understand, but I hope you continue this story because it is one of the best Dramione fics out there. And on a side note, I can't wait to see what happens to Taylor, Corey, Devon, Draco, Hermione - and especially Mark! :)

I hope you have a great day! :)

-j.
io sono mi-cchi chapter 23 . 7/5/2011
OMG! I LOVE YOU! CONTINUE THIS! YOU HAVE TO! THIS STORY IS EFFIN' AMAZING!

so sorry. the coffee spirit is very neurotic. anyway, i really like your story. love, even. well written. i like the pace of the development of the story per se and their relationship too. i'm also looking forward to draco and harry working together. (somehow, i'm seeing harry as a father figure for hermoine, adkdfjlsk)

from what i have read so far, the story is just starting, so i expect action (not just draco and hermoine /wink) brought by the war. drama and romance (of course)... and lots twists too!

here supporting you,