Reviews for Scales and a Tail
ForeverRainingFire chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
This is a fantastic story with a brilliant and original plot and great writing! I really think it's worth finishing. You're a great writer and I know real life happens, but the fantasy world you've created is wonderful and deserves to be finished. I hope you consider picking it back up.
foreverandnevr chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
AHSkjgflkgdf GOOD
lanterngirl chapter 23 . 12/2/2011
Oh, gosh, I loved this story. But its been, what? 6 years? Please, please, PLEASE FINISH :D

practically on my knees. theoretically.
sarangingayo chapter 23 . 11/7/2011
oh my god please please PLEASE tell me you are continuing this and you have chapters ready but you just can't be bothered to upload it, because i seriously love this story PLEASE continue.

You are an amazing writer. I've finished reading 'The Cabin' and 'The Manor' and I was so into it! It was so good.

I've already fallen in with this story so please continue. Thank you.
lovelollipops chapter 23 . 10/26/2011
My god! That was awesomly epic! I thought you said that would make us wait long... ITS BEEN FOUR BLOODY YEARS!.update already!
chaoshound chapter 23 . 9/25/2011
please please please please please please please please complete the story! ITS SO GOOD!
Anonymous-xox chapter 23 . 9/18/2011
.AWESOME.
TrueCharlix chapter 23 . 9/10/2011
Please write more? Pretty please? I love this fanfiction!
theoceanswide chapter 23 . 9/5/2011
This is a really good story and the plot is original and I love that. Please please update soon!
RuBiAx chapter 23 . 9/4/2011
excelent story! i really mean it! i love how the relationship is developing. it's too bad you didnt finish it, it would have been - great!...
Jadeflower chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
LOL I lovved this chapter! All I could see was Hermione throwing the last word in ...

"And by the way, I had sex with Krum AT HOGWARTS! Fuck you and your assumptions!"

And it just makes me feel goo :)
Lauren chapter 23 . 8/24/2011
WOW. This is bloody brilliant, complete genius! One of the best things I've ever read, the only negative feedback i could possibly give you is the fact it is unfinished, I beg you, PLEASE give your readers the pleasure of finishing this delightful fanfic
girl306hotmail.com chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Hey, i love this story, is there any more to it? If there is could u email me! Thanx! : )

Chloe! : )
flipsided chapter 23 . 8/22/2011
Ohmygawd. That was so awesome and original. I haven't come across another story like yours before! I mean, I haven't even thought about it before. But now, it makes sense. Of course there'd be secret societies in Hogwarts!

Please please update! I know, it's been 4 years, but I won't scream/yell at you if you would please update now, or soon anyway! I love this, and no doubt many other reviewers have begged you to continue this, and I can say I tried too:) but please, do us all a favor and update!

xoxo

Clary
Maskedgirl3 chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
LOL they all got schooled! GO HERMIONE!
4,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »