Reviews for Scales and a Tail
iLuVuAlWaYs chapter 23 . 5/8/2010
Hehe i just lurve Draco lol. Cant wait for em to go back to Hogwarts!
Bunnyboo87 chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
Hey! I read your message. You bet I am a follower of your stories. Your private messaging is disable (?). I'm so happy you reply back and that you are doing good. I believe what you believe is right. If you are coming back to update your story later on, then you should leave it on the internet. We still enjoy reading it. Even if it's not finished. :) This is one of my favorite stories actually. I hope you dream of becoming a published author becomes true. Hope to hear from you soon. And don't take down your stories. Everyone has things to do, yes and so do you, we understand, we have a life out of this fanfiction world after all,lol - it will be a shame if you took down your story, or stories and your reviews got deleted. :(... But I will stand by your decision. Just let me know if it's okay for me to save your story before deleting it from ...please. I like your stories. Thanks for sending me this message.
Ragnell chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This was a great story, and showed a great deal of growth from your earlier work. It is a shame it was discontinued - but it is never too late to change your mind and finish. I hope you do, it would certainly make your many fans very happy.
nonary chapter 23 . 4/1/2010
I love love love love love this story!

So sad to see that it hasn't been updated in almost THREE years! ;(

Please update soon!
Maffle-Me-10 chapter 23 . 3/25/2010
Oh my gosh I am in love with your story! It's such a pity you haven't updated in almost 3 years! I just started reading Scales and a Tail and I just hope you start updating soon or else I might die of not knowing what happens to Mark (he happens to be my favorite character!). I think you are a fantastic writer and I hope this helps you get back into the grove of writing this fanfic again, I mean there are just so many unanswered questions in my mind that your fantastic mind needs to answer! Even though I stated this already but I am in love with this story!
Dayday91 chapter 23 . 3/24/2010
I absolutely Love it! You have such a brilliant way of capturing the audiences Update.
MyMyMaia chapter 23 . 3/17/2010
I really really really really like this story! I wish that you kept writing it though. Or maybe you just put it off for a while. Anyways I would really like it if you continued this story.
bobhaslanded chapter 23 . 3/17/2010
not fair! you can't just let it like that! please update :D i'll sent my half-demon cat to haunt you if you don't and believe me, he can't be ignored :D please update :D
anna123 chapter 23 . 3/14/2010
Love this story so far. Since it hasn't been updated since 2007 I'm not exactly expecting it to be, but will it be continued or have you completely abandoned it?
AdenRaeG chapter 23 . 3/14/2010
Finish!
SapphireEyes1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
fantastic story! wish you would write more!
Sindy chapter 23 . 3/6/2010
I hope the author updates soon... plz don't tell me she's stopped I would b crushed! :(
FruitySnackLove chapter 23 . 3/3/2010
omg is this getting updated anymore? SADNESS!

:'/

Lena
cooperstella chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I normally do not like to read unfinished fics but I saw the sheer number of reviews this has gotten and couldn't resist. PLEASE UPDATE! Excellent writing and plot with great characters should not go to waste. I'm putting this story on alert just in case.
FA-AL chapter 23 . 2/16/2010
Ok I'm in a line with the other reviewers, as I normaly avoid unfinished storys, but yours intruiged me because of it's uniqueness! So now I'm damned, because I seriously would love to read on!

I could only hope to see a new chapter someday, but meanwhile it was amazing fanfiction to read!
4,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »