Reviews for Scales and a Tail
FlpDncr chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
I will echo the sentiments hereI know it’s been a LONG time, but I would please LOVE to see an update! Loving the story and characters you’ve given us here!
Kiiu chapter 23 . 2/10/2018
I am in love I know it's been over a decade but if u were to see this please update
Guest chapter 23 . 2/4/2018
I love this story so much please update!
dosiadb chapter 23 . 1/29/2018
It is one of the dreams of my life that this story will one day be finished. It's one of the greatest stories ever.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/29/2018
I know it’s been 10 years but please please please update
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2018
This chapter was really intense
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2018
I love this it’s sooo good
Guest chapter 23 . 12/4/2017
I'm so disappointed this isn't finished.
Riam chapter 23 . 11/26/2017
You'll probably never finish this lovely story, but I just want to tell you I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you so much.
annora099 chapter 23 . 10/14/2017
Enjoyed reading it so much.
Please update.
Cataranka chapter 23 . 8/30/2017
I absolutely love this story. You have me begging for more! Please Please Please Please Please continue updating this story I cannot wait to see where you take this story! Thank you so much for bringing your talent into our world.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/6/2017
I know it's been 10 years since you last updated, but I really hope you are okay and haven't lost interest in dramione! Please update if you have time! This story is so good and I love your writing style. I really hope you decide to finish the story!
Embrisa chapter 23 . 6/20/2017
I knew it was unfinished when I started reading, but still enjoyed what was here. Looks like you've fallen off the edge of the planet, so I hope you do come back and dabble with this one again some day.
YourDiamondAngel chapter 23 . 6/17/2017
Nooo...I was getting so invested in this story as well, until I saw the "Updated" date, unfortunately. If you're still reading these emails: absolutely love this story, and if there's anyway we can convince you to continue, please tell us!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/16/2017
I love your story! Please update
4,065 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »