Reviews for Scales and a Tail
Guest chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
Hi, I love your story so MUCH! But I thought seminars held 20 students? If there's only 6 of them shouldn't it be a tutoria? Sorry it's just that I'm on a course right now...
Good luck with your othere stories!
mshccs chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
Oh pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee finish this fic! :)
PusherLuvGirl chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
Please don't leave us hanging :(
vivitannnn chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
Its so good
Guest chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
Hello? Halfling? Could you pleeeeeaaasseeeeee finish this masterpiece? You can't just leave your readers hanging like this, it's not polite. I know it's been seven years (GOOD GOD), but I would realllllly like to know what happens.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
If you have moved on in life and have gotten over Fanfiction and all that stuff, then I'm happy for you (cause I currently can't move on..) but before you leave forever, you at least have to finish this! Don't leave us hanging for 7 freaking years! Sign off with a final bang! (In case you haven't noticed, I'm trying to get you to come back, update, and THEN you can get on with your life... Please?)
Araglin chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
I know it has been 7 years, but I'm holding out hope that one day you'll return to finish this. It's amazing and it would be a tragedy if it were abandoned forever. I love what you've written so far, so please come back! I need more!
Dramione forever chapter 23 . 8/23/2014
Love this story! Draco and Hermione are so meant for each other! Write the rest soon, I'm waiting!
Phlogiston chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
Oh, come on, why did you have to stop? It was brilliant, and I simply loved it. I was, of course, way too selfish to pause to review until there was nothing more left. I'm sure you aren't writing anymore, considering the date of your last update, but I'd love to read more. Your characters were awesome, and the plotting was phenomenal. Loved the setting, too.
Aimee chapter 23 . 7/30/2014
damvampsal21 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I'm sad. This finally looked like something I wanted to read but I realized it was unfinished. This makes me sad. Oh well, on to continue my search.
catchyoyo chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
The chemistry is palpable! You write well-I'm truly looking forward to the rest of the story!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
Why did you abandon it? PLS UPDATE SOON
i love this book chapter 23 . 6/6/2014
Omg! Plz continue O_O
Guest chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
Wow I just ran across your story and it's amazing I wished you had finished it I would love to know how you had planned on ending it.
4,029 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »