Reviews for Scales and a Tail
Grace chapter 23 . 8/26/2016
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE I NEED TO READ MORE
Grace chapter 23 . 8/25/2016
Since its been 9 years and this chapter has no authors note at the end I'm assuming this fanfic a done, but PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 23 . 8/21/2016
I love this plot! Please update
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
I am falling in love with Devon and that's bad because DRAMIONE FOR LIFE but Idek I like the idea of this sweet, nice, HOT guy with our golden princess, Hermione. BUT this story isn't complete, so FML, nevah mind, I love this story and the cabin and the manor. You're a great writer, even though you've disappeared, oh Halfling.
ShiningBrightInTheNightSky chapter 23 . 6/25/2016
Please update. Though the chances of you updating are one in a gazillion, I still wish that you finish this story...it's amazingly wonferful.
Aureum chapter 23 . 1/2/2016
is it a bit late to ask for an update nine years later? this is reallllyyyyy good -A
Aqua Diamond 55 chapter 23 . 4/8/2015
So when are you going to updated this story again? I love it all.
EveOfTheWoods chapter 23 . 3/21/2015
Oh my goodness you can't just end it there, nooooooooooo OH MY GOSH IM IN A PANIC . PLEASE start writing again
EveOfTheWoods chapter 22 . 3/21/2015
I know its been ages but you can still finish it, just know you still have readers who love this story and support you :)
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Interesting situation, i honestly can't help to read it depite how i adore draco and astoria pairing rather than others, including dramione, that's how much i love this. I can see that draco had a certain charm as a slytherin, pure blood, and a malfoy. But there are some things i like to suggest and ask. First the scale's members, it was all original characters, not that i like it, but may i ask why? Of course crabbe and goyle is out of the question but what about blaise zabini or theodore nott? They have the same charm i suppose, though not shown very well in the movies or books.
second is hermione's blood status, i think it is rather odd they'd invite a mudblood in their sacred club. If i may suggest, she might as well be a pure blood in this story, or rather, the scales aren't actually a pureblood society organisation. I also thinks that hermione sound a bit.. like pansy. And it's not a bad thing, considering how well the story went. I'm just reminding you of how hermione is in the books, she's a crybaby, the boys had to stick around to comfort her in times because of how fragile she is.
And as much as i love the cool and prideful draco, i might have to remind you that he is, in nature, a coward, and is not that cool.
I'm really really really sorry for the long review and blabbering unnecessary things. But fact is i really love your story, i just wanted to give you notes for your next work, and by that i mean i really hope i could read more of your writings. I thank you so much for posting this! It made my day, so i hope you have a nice day too! X
Guest chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
Hi, I love your story so MUCH! But I thought seminars held 20 students? If there's only 6 of them shouldn't it be a tutoria? Sorry it's just that I'm on a course right now...
Good luck with your othere stories!
mshccs chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
Oh pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee finish this fic! :)
PusherLuvGirl chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
Please don't leave us hanging :(
vivitannnn chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
Its so good
Guest chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
Hello? Halfling? Could you pleeeeeaaasseeeeee finish this masterpiece? You can't just leave your readers hanging like this, it's not polite. I know it's been seven years (GOOD GOD), but I would realllllly like to know what happens.
4,039 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »