Reviews for Scales and a Tail
catchyoyo chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
The chemistry is palpable! You write well-I'm truly looking forward to the rest of the story!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
Why did you abandon it? PLS UPDATE SOON
i love this book chapter 23 . 6/6/2014
Omg! Plz continue O_O
Guest chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
Wow I just ran across your story and it's amazing I wished you had finished it I would love to know how you had planned on ending it.
littletaty chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
OMG , is it true you didn't update since 2007? I just finished this chapter and can't wait for more...please please pretty please update!
nona9521 chapter 23 . 5/24/2014
wow I love it. I have to say that I don't know much english, and was really difficult read your story but finally I understood. Is really fantastic and original, I loved it! Please update early. Greeting.

P.S. I hope that my english isn't bad and you can understand me (: bye
MrsDixon101 chapter 23 . 5/23/2014
Hey :) was just wondering if you were continuing this story? I really enjoy it and hope you do continue, its very well written and I can totally imagine it happening in the books :)
Guest chapter 23 . 5/17/2014
this is amazing. you havent updated in 7 years?! come on now...
Quotelover101 chapter 23 . 4/7/2014
I absolutely adore this story! Please please please please please continue!
MaatsProdigy chapter 23 . 3/28/2014
Absolutely amazing . I wish there was more.
kirsten.alexis27 chapter 23 . 3/23/2014
I wish you'd update...or even see this comment, but there is like no chance of that happening since you last wrote this almost seven years ago. If you actually still look at this account I just wanna say that I'm like freaking obsessed with your stories and yeah...
BeautifulDreamer.x chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Hello,

I'm a huge fan of this story. I'm not holding out hope about you seeing this as your story hasn't been updated since 2007 so chances are you probably don't use this account anymore. Are you ever planning on updating and finishing this wonderful story? If not, would it be rude of me to ask if i'd be able to continue it on your say-so only?
Once again, wonderful story! Hope to get a reply from you via private message!

-Dreamer
NoNameMary chapter 23 . 2/16/2014
It's been 7 years so I don't think you'll be coming back any time soon...or ever.
But this story is so goooood! Why did you abandon it? Its such a shame:(
Luontoiti chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Hermione is so easily pushed around. First she choose not to go, then she wants to, then again not to, then she wants, then she not and Now yet again she wants to. Whats is her problem really?
Luontoiti chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
I'm almost jumping from excitement.
4,018 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »