Reviews for Scales and a Tail
jesmalfoy chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
oh thatw as sucha agod chapter...i thought she was going to sleep with him..but i guessnot...that as good nethertheless what a long word nethertheless..lol sorry i am sick with too much time on my hands...hehe...well update asap!
Kou Shun'u chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
very nicely chosen task. i wonder what it would be and thought most likely something not that great but you definately picked a great one -a great sacrifice for her. it was amusing how devon tried to back out on it. and i like what hermione had done as her sacrifice. very well done. im always excited to see this fic updated. i know i owe you 3 reviews but they are written on the printouts which i have to find.

i do wonder if the others would find out he tried to drown her as well and how will they react.

please write more soon. thanks.
Chewy518 chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
whoa.. i gave up going on a field trip to texas just to read this... haha its so true.. i didnt feel like going.. so i came back to class to read this..update fast!
Bea chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
It was better than okay. Loved it. Can't wait to read more.
robin777 chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
Great chapter. I do like how she passed it by provoking Draco. I adore Devon.
SavingAngel8 chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
o i feel so bad for her but am still very proud. damn draco IS being a bastard! I hope she puts him in his place in the near future! UPDATE SOON!
Mazauric chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
2 words!

I, Like!

Cool! But i never thought Draco would ever EVER hit Hermione! Devon sounds sweet! You're writing this really well! Keep writing! Devon sounds really really sweet. Traits you usually don't find in a Slytherin...But I like the whole thing! Keep writing! You're a REALLY REALLY REALLY! GOOD WRITER!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
And Hermione is supposed to end up with Draco & not Devon? He's got some major making up to do after that little scene!
Vexta chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
Wow. and I mean "WOW!" Such awesome chapters! this is so so so good :D All your conversations are believable and Devon seems like such a sweetie! aww.. I know this is gonna be a HrDr fic.. but why can't Hermione like someone so.. likeable as Devon? This was simply marvelous! I await your next chapter ;)
MandaRae17 chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
I love it so far! Please update soon.

*Manda*
anonymous chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
arg

!

update faster plz!
Mrs. Lisa Malfoy chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
ah loved it! but..it's only 3 chapters. update soon. can't wait to see what happens next!
dark-phoenix17 chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Hi!

So I have a confession. I check fanfiction every day just to see if you have posted a new chapter... that's how much I *adore* your story. I hope to hear more soon!

I'm interested to see if any love triangles will develop.

Cheers,

DP
Dagon ng Likha chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Interesting and original! I'd love to see how this turns out. I have a bad feeling about Devon's test, though...keep uploading! :)
Lucyferina chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
very interesting, update soon :)
4,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 .. Last Next »