Reviews for Scales and a Tail
chaotickittieilovedraco chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Its just like ur other stories...Brilliant! It looks really gd...i just have one question..is it gonna b a HGDM fic like ur others? Neway...keep it up...its really gd!
Skycascade chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
nice...
robin777 chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
This was a great chapter. I love Hermione's original response to the invitation. I also can't wait when she finds out that Draco is the leader.
donttouchmysexyferret chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Good story really like. Update soon! ~Schyler~
KikoAmi-Chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
awsome chapter! plz write more soon!
DMHG4ever chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I think this story has has a great begining.
kristenann chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
A review from the person who never reviews. This story caught my attention...which is good. I like it and dare say it will be popular. Well done. Only complaint is that it seemed to go rather fast...but it's fine. Update soon x
KrystyWroth chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Very original idea. I think it's great so far. I think it could be interesting to see how they try to talk Hermione into joining, and how Hermione reacts when she realizes that it's Slytherin only. And I wonder, what will Harry and Ron do when they found out? I can just see Hermoine trying to stop the boys from beating up Draco. I hope you write another chapter soon!
foxeran chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Ooh, this is so cool and original! Can't wait for more!
sulea chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
hey! i love your story so far! it has a very different plot that is well written. can't wait for the next chapter.

sulea
Ix3Draco chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
i love where this story's going...it seems sneaky and slytherinny lol...at 1st i was like secret organizations? wut the hell...then i gave it a chance and read it since i loved ur story the cabin and i so far love it u better hav her resist cuz i can jus imagine it lol and i'd LOVE to hear the comments she'll make lol
Denisse chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
This is great! i loved it and of course it has potential! the plot is very original unique and creative! i really liked it! i hope u write hte next chapter soon! im really looking forward to it, ive been captivated!
MagicalWishes25 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
This is really really good. I love it. It has true potential and stil keeps the charactors in charactor. Especially malfoy who is a complete arse to keep in charactor. keep writing!
tickled pink89 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
this fic def. has potential.

all of your stories have been amazing, so i'm sure this one will be too.

update son please!

xox
treehorse chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
This story has some wonderful potential. I don't think I've ever read a fic with secret societies established soley for career connections, which is wonderful .

Wouldn't any of the other members of the Scales protest her parentage? I was a bit peeved by the way you portrayed Hufflepuffs, but you can't have everything, I guess.

Looking foward to the next chapter!
4,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 269 .. Last Next »