Reviews for Scales and a Tail
kristenann chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
A review from the person who never reviews. This story caught my attention...which is good. I like it and dare say it will be popular. Well done. Only complaint is that it seemed to go rather fast...but it's fine. Update soon x
KrystyWroth chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Very original idea. I think it's great so far. I think it could be interesting to see how they try to talk Hermione into joining, and how Hermione reacts when she realizes that it's Slytherin only. And I wonder, what will Harry and Ron do when they found out? I can just see Hermoine trying to stop the boys from beating up Draco. I hope you write another chapter soon!
foxeran chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Ooh, this is so cool and original! Can't wait for more!
sulea chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
hey! i love your story so far! it has a very different plot that is well written. can't wait for the next chapter.

sulea
Ix3Draco chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
i love where this story's going...it seems sneaky and slytherinny lol...at 1st i was like secret organizations? wut the hell...then i gave it a chance and read it since i loved ur story the cabin and i so far love it u better hav her resist cuz i can jus imagine it lol and i'd LOVE to hear the comments she'll make lol
Denisse chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
This is great! i loved it and of course it has potential! the plot is very original unique and creative! i really liked it! i hope u write hte next chapter soon! im really looking forward to it, ive been captivated!
MagicalWishes25 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
This is really really good. I love it. It has true potential and stil keeps the charactors in charactor. Especially malfoy who is a complete arse to keep in charactor. keep writing!
tickled pink89 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
this fic def. has potential.

all of your stories have been amazing, so i'm sure this one will be too.

update son please!

xox
treehorse chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
This story has some wonderful potential. I don't think I've ever read a fic with secret societies established soley for career connections, which is wonderful .

Wouldn't any of the other members of the Scales protest her parentage? I was a bit peeved by the way you portrayed Hufflepuffs, but you can't have everything, I guess.

Looking foward to the next chapter!
rach chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
more more!

'nuff said.
drea chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
definitely worth reading more! pls upload the other chapters! ((:
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Potential? It definitely has that, sounds quite interesting so far.
robin777 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Great story idea. i can't wait to see what happens next. I have a feeling Hermione won't make it easy for them.
dark-phoenix17 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I've ben waiting for a new story from you (and a new Draco/Hermione Romance, at that). This chapter was quite satisfying. Even more importantly, your premise is extraordinarily original. I am impressed with how you have begun this, and cannot wait to read more. Cheers, DP
unperfectwolf chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
definately going on my update list! More soon! I love the idea.
4,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 .. Last Next »