Reviews for Scales and a Tail
Snorkiegurl chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
this definetely has potential! i'm putting it on my alert list, so please post again, soon! this is really interesting! good concept!
Teardrop Twilight chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Sounds like an interesting idea, can't wait to see how it goes.
Miranda chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
This is a really good fic, and are you kidding me, of course it has potential! It is a very original. Please update soon. Thanks.
Secca Irises chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Wow. Yet another excelent story idea... I must say, I can't wait for more - and it annoys me that because I read this the day you put it out, it will be all the longer untill you update again... *sigh*

And this had better be another Hermione/Draco fic... I am really, really annoyed, because I just re-read the "Things We Know About Books 7&8" On Mugglenet, and close to the bottom it said that Hermione and Draco will never get together. Shows what she knows! lol... But I really like Hermione and Draco together; it makes such good conflict... Oh well. Anyway, because JK totally smashed my hopes, I am looking forward to some really good reading from you!

TTYL (or RFYL... [review for you later])...

*Secca Irises*

Oh, and a quick question: We know what the Scales part of the title refers to, but what about "a Tail"? Do you mean Hermione? If so, how?
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Hey, this story sounds exciting.

I'm definitly, looking forward to more of it.

So, until then.

Also, it seems that the Slytherin's are going to have to be on their best behaviour if they intend to have Hermione in their secret society.

Anyway, until then.
Silent-Serpent chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
This is pretty good! I like it so far, but don't do anything too bad for the initiation OK? Continue Soon!
SPARKLING EYES chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
i like it, update soon
RebelRikki chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I like it! Certainly never seen this plot before, but it makes a lot of snse. I'll keep reading.

One suggestion: to make something plural, like Slytherins, don't use an apostrophe. Apostrophes make things possessive, rather.

And a question: If Draco is the only sixth year in the Scales, wouldn't he be the only one in Hermione's Potions class?
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
aw, i hope you update soon cause im really curious to see what happens.

definately original. and it was a ligit reason on how you got her in.

" “Put no pressure on her, and ‘forget’ to mention who is in the group. She can decide if she wants to continue with it when she sees you here. But by then, she’ll have thought about how wonderful an opportunity it really do it that way, and we’ve got her.” _ nice.

but why wouldnt a number of them know who she is? esp, since slytherins have been in clases with her for 6yrs.

i also wonder what else they do in their group.

and dont they need permission from a teacher?
BlackEyedBella chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
A fantastic way to begin another wonderful story by you. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Susanna chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I like this story and will be awaiting the next chapter!
lilblueangel1223 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Wow, I LOVE IT! ]

It's so awesome and I cannot wait until you continue with chapter 2. I shall be waiting. Are you on Spring Break right now, because if you are, PLEASE start writing ch. 2. Lol, this fic is awesome...
mollybugs chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
very interesting... I like it, I hope you update soon!
PurpleAfternoon chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Hm...I think you have something with this story. Keep going.
gyrlfrend chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I like this. Definitely can't wait to read more.
4,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 Next »