Reviews for Scales and a Tail
Silent-Serpent chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
hm. Prety cool! I thought she would have put up more of a fight though. Please say that the initiation is next chapter! PLEASE! Continue Soon!
TriGemini chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
This was good!

Sounds as if the Scales have managed to persuade Hermione into joining them. Although, I have an unpleasant feeling that when Hermione finds out that a certain Slytherin plantinum blond-haired boy is also in it. She'll be having a bloody fit over it and will probably curse herself over it for falling for the Slytherin's trick.

Even though, this might be the chance for Hermione to try and show up Draco at his own game. Not to mention, show him at least what she's truly made of. I'm sure things are going to get quite interesting from here on.

So, can't wait until then.
drea chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
great! i think your style of writing has developed well! hope you wont make hermione seem too eager next time though. waiting for your next post! (:
doesn't live here anymore chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
I can't wait to find out what Draco has planned for Monday night. Just because she's doing them a favor helping them get into their seminar, I can't see them turning up a chance to give her a hard time!
chaotickittieilovedraco chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Its just like ur other stories...Brilliant! It looks really gd...i just have one question..is it gonna b a HGDM fic like ur others? Neway...keep it up...its really gd!
Skycascade chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
nice...
robin777 chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
This was a great chapter. I love Hermione's original response to the invitation. I also can't wait when she finds out that Draco is the leader.
donttouchmysexyferret chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Good story really like. Update soon! ~Schyler~
KikoAmi-Chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
awsome chapter! plz write more soon!
DMHG4ever chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I think this story has has a great begining.
Kathomas chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
A review from the person who never reviews. This story caught my attention...which is good. I like it and dare say it will be popular. Well done. Only complaint is that it seemed to go rather fast...but it's fine. Update soon x
KrystyWroth chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Very original idea. I think it's great so far. I think it could be interesting to see how they try to talk Hermione into joining, and how Hermione reacts when she realizes that it's Slytherin only. And I wonder, what will Harry and Ron do when they found out? I can just see Hermoine trying to stop the boys from beating up Draco. I hope you write another chapter soon!
foxeran chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Ooh, this is so cool and original! Can't wait for more!
sulea chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
hey! i love your story so far! it has a very different plot that is well written. can't wait for the next chapter.

sulea
Ix3Draco chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
i love where this story's going...it seems sneaky and slytherinny lol...at 1st i was like secret organizations? wut the hell...then i gave it a chance and read it since i loved ur story the cabin and i so far love it u better hav her resist cuz i can jus imagine it lol and i'd LOVE to hear the comments she'll make lol
4,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 269 .. Last Next »