Reviews for Scales and a Tail
mollybugs chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Yay! This was awesome _ I like Devon, he's awesome. I hope you update soon!
Asiiia chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Hej :] I think this story can be pretty good :] Sounds good so far ... :] Then again your stories are always good :] So update ASAP :]

oH and I wouLd Like to ask you something ... Can you explain the wizarding grades to me ? Because i dontu derstand it ... maybe I didnt read the books throughly ... :]

Anyway ... EmaiL Me if U have Time / Can :]

Love Ur sTories [The Cabin was the best story i have ever read ]]

and update ASAP :]
paprika90 chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
WOW! this is a wicked story so far! lol i like that hermionie thinks that there is more than one person wanting this position! enjoyed the chapter and cant wait to read about the initiation! _
jesmalfoy chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
SCALES...oh that us kind of spooky...lolz well plz update i wana find out more...we all knonw dr is competting against her
KikoAmi-Chan chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
awsome chapter! plz write more soon!
SPARKLING EYES chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
i likie! i likie!
lilblueangel1223 chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Ah, it's so intriguing (is that how you spell it?) and mysterious, and I love it! If only it were longer. ] Haha, anyway, I think it's awesome and I hope you can update soon. I'll be looking forward to reading more.
Silent-Serpent chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
hm. Prety cool! I thought she would have put up more of a fight though. Please say that the initiation is next chapter! PLEASE! Continue Soon!
TriGemini chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
This was good!

Sounds as if the Scales have managed to persuade Hermione into joining them. Although, I have an unpleasant feeling that when Hermione finds out that a certain Slytherin plantinum blond-haired boy is also in it. She'll be having a bloody fit over it and will probably curse herself over it for falling for the Slytherin's trick.

Even though, this might be the chance for Hermione to try and show up Draco at his own game. Not to mention, show him at least what she's truly made of. I'm sure things are going to get quite interesting from here on.

So, can't wait until then.
drea chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
great! i think your style of writing has developed well! hope you wont make hermione seem too eager next time though. waiting for your next post! (:
doesn't live here anymore chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
I can't wait to find out what Draco has planned for Monday night. Just because she's doing them a favor helping them get into their seminar, I can't see them turning up a chance to give her a hard time!
chaotickittieilovedraco chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Its just like ur other stories...Brilliant! It looks really gd...i just have one question..is it gonna b a HGDM fic like ur others? Neway...keep it up...its really gd!
Skycascade chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
nice...
robin777 chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
This was a great chapter. I love Hermione's original response to the invitation. I also can't wait when she finds out that Draco is the leader.
donttouchmysexyferret chapter 1 . 4/20/2005