Reviews for Scales and a Tail
Guest chapter 23 . 4/27/2017
Waiting for the story update. Love your story. Please upload that story soon
Thegreypoet chapter 22 . 4/6/2017
Love your story. Thanks heaps . :)
shadowdreams4 chapter 23 . 2/4/2017
Please update! I just love this story. The characters are amazing!
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 23 . 1/17/2017
This is such an interesting story. I'm disappointed it's labelled unfinished...I take it you have no plans to update it given the last time you did, it was 2007. I hope you do consider finishing it at some point as I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
They should get Luna Lovegood,she acts a little weird but under that she's incredible observant and smart and she is very very brave,she's a Ravenclaw too,she's perfect!
MadMadameA chapter 23 . 11/13/2016
This story is absolutely amazing! I'm going to go ahead and presume that my hopes of updating are for not, seeing as how it's been nine years, but if ever you pick this back up I will eagerly continue reading. Seriously, this is a thoroughly captivating, well rounded, intriguing, delightful, mellifluous tale. Bravo!
5tarlightqueen chapter 23 . 10/14/2016
Please tell me ther is a continiuation PLEASE.

On a nother site?

May I say ANs about ill helth and Hart OPs post reading “the fault in ouer Stars“ do have qiuet dramatic implications.
Can anybody please tell me this is a orbitrary Idear with no base what so ever?

Yours Star
5tarlightqueen chapter 16 . 10/12/2016
naughty seams a good attribut (even if selve proclamed) for authors of M rated fiktion. I for one enjoi those more if the raiting is based on enjoiabel content.
Yours Star

Ps. I hope you still use this Website
diebirchen chapter 23 . 10/1/2016
Unfair!
Grace chapter 23 . 9/30/2016
is this over? it's been 9 years and u haven't updated this amazing fic.
Grace chapter 23 . 9/3/2016
Ummmmm... it's Been 13 years since this was updated so I assume it's done...? Halfing, you probably won't read this review and um... your probably really old now but... please update?
Grace chapter 23 . 8/26/2016
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE I NEED TO READ MORE
Grace chapter 23 . 8/25/2016
Since its been 9 years and this chapter has no authors note at the end I'm assuming this fanfic a done, but PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 23 . 8/21/2016
I love this plot! Please update
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
I am falling in love with Devon and that's bad because DRAMIONE FOR LIFE but Idek I like the idea of this sweet, nice, HOT guy with our golden princess, Hermione. BUT this story isn't complete, so FML, nevah mind, I love this story and the cabin and the manor. You're a great writer, even though you've disappeared, oh Halfling.
4,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »