Reviews for Scales and a Tail
Long-time Friend chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
I miss this story :(
Tigermusic chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
AWW MAN!
you just cant end it like that!
Im gonna cry big time if you plan on abandon this amazing fic wich i really hope that you havent even if it was years that you last updated, but please please try to keep writing it please!
its is really really awsome story!
And i must say you are one terrific writer :-)
And this story.. I cant seem to find any words for how AMAZING it it!
The story just got better and better after each chapter you posted.
The story is really awsome:-D
And its now one of my absolute favorite stories
you have done a really amazing work with it so far :-) so please PLease keep coming with more chap. Im SO SO looking forward to read more of it and soon to so please dont abandon it
razzorback chapter 23 . 10/27/2013
please update! finish this story, it is awesome!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Loving this story... Please write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I really enjoy your story!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 23 . 9/27/2013
This story needs to go more. That is like the worst chiffy ever
MidnightQuill420 chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
This is getting more and more amazing. You did a wonderful job. Congrats
MidnightQuill420 chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I am reading this quickly because I can not stop. You did an amazing job with this chapter. I like their tasks alot as well.
Scarlet.-.Kandi chapter 23 . 9/17/2013
2007?! Are you kidding me?! You're sooooo mean! You got me hooked and now I'll never know the ending! Why is life so unfair? Whyyyyyyyyy?!1
Guest chapter 23 . 9/16/2013
hi awesome story hope you keep going because I love the idea
Ellishia chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
It's really such a shame that you haven't updated this for what, 6 years? But hey. I rarely read HP fanfics and you've definitely given me a good experience. Thank you. You write so wonderfully well.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/17/2013
While I enjoye this story... I sort of didn't as well. There were a few things that I didn't like, for example... You completely made up the Slytherin boys. What about Blaise Zabini, and Theo Nott? And you can't choose your animagus... And you completely forgot the option of side-along apparition. Perhaps I'm being too particular but I just couldn't help but to pick up on these. While I'm disappointed that I won't know how this ends as it is obviously abandoned, I'm also sort of relieved because some of these little quirks in your story were coming to be unbearable. I do apologise for my criticism, it is a good story otherwise.
1DloverAKAReadingMonster chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
This is great! Keep updating the story! 3
420Goddess chapter 23 . 8/8/2013
I just stumbled across this story the other day. At first, i wasn't sure how I felt about it...but I do quite like it. Its disappointing that there have been no updates since 2007...I guess I'll never know how it ends.
Saint of the Sinners chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
I love this story and concept, and hopefully there will be more to read...soon...please?
4,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »