Reviews for Scales and a Tail
BeautifulDreamer.x chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Hello,

I'm a huge fan of this story. I'm not holding out hope about you seeing this as your story hasn't been updated since 2007 so chances are you probably don't use this account anymore. Are you ever planning on updating and finishing this wonderful story? If not, would it be rude of me to ask if i'd be able to continue it on your say-so only?
Once again, wonderful story! Hope to get a reply from you via private message!

-Dreamer
NoNameMary chapter 23 . 2/16/2014
It's been 7 years so I don't think you'll be coming back any time soon...or ever.
But this story is so goooood! Why did you abandon it? Its such a shame:(
Luontoiti chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Hermione is so easily pushed around. First she choose not to go, then she wants to, then again not to, then she wants, then she not and Now yet again she wants to. Whats is her problem really?
Luontoiti chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
I'm almost jumping from excitement.
kayla chapter 23 . 1/7/2014
Oh my God this story is amazing! Keep going with it! Best dramione story ive ever read
Guest chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
So, as I'm sure you can tell by my and the other 3000 reviews, this story is really good, particularly as it's not just the usual dramione fic, and you've added in new characters. Would really appreciate you finishing this story . . .
Anonymous chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
I really like this fanfiction. Nit sure if you'll even read this but I hope you pick this up some day. :)
Long-time Friend chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
I miss this story :(
Tigermusic chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
AWW MAN!
you just cant end it like that!
Im gonna cry big time if you plan on abandon this amazing fic wich i really hope that you havent even if it was years that you last updated, but please please try to keep writing it please!
its is really really awsome story!
And i must say you are one terrific writer :-)
And this story.. I cant seem to find any words for how AMAZING it it!
The story just got better and better after each chapter you posted.
The story is really awsome:-D
And its now one of my absolute favorite stories
you have done a really amazing work with it so far :-) so please PLease keep coming with more chap. Im SO SO looking forward to read more of it and soon to so please dont abandon it
razzorback chapter 23 . 10/27/2013
please update! finish this story, it is awesome!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Loving this story... Please write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I really enjoy your story!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 23 . 9/27/2013
This story needs to go more. That is like the worst chiffy ever
MidnightQuill420 chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
This is getting more and more amazing. You did a wonderful job. Congrats
MidnightQuill420 chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I am reading this quickly because I can not stop. You did an amazing job with this chapter. I like their tasks alot as well.
4,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »