Reviews for Scales and a Tail
kayla chapter 23 . 1/7/2014
Oh my God this story is amazing! Keep going with it! Best dramione story ive ever read
Guest chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
So, as I'm sure you can tell by my and the other 3000 reviews, this story is really good, particularly as it's not just the usual dramione fic, and you've added in new characters. Would really appreciate you finishing this story . . .
Anonymous chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
I really like this fanfiction. Nit sure if you'll even read this but I hope you pick this up some day. :)
Long-time Friend chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
I miss this story :(
Tigermusic chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
AWW MAN!
you just cant end it like that!
Im gonna cry big time if you plan on abandon this amazing fic wich i really hope that you havent even if it was years that you last updated, but please please try to keep writing it please!
its is really really awsome story!
And i must say you are one terrific writer :-)
And this story.. I cant seem to find any words for how AMAZING it it!
The story just got better and better after each chapter you posted.
The story is really awsome:-D
And its now one of my absolute favorite stories
you have done a really amazing work with it so far :-) so please PLease keep coming with more chap. Im SO SO looking forward to read more of it and soon to so please dont abandon it
razzorback chapter 23 . 10/27/2013
please update! finish this story, it is awesome!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Loving this story... Please write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I really enjoy your story!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 23 . 9/27/2013
This story needs to go more. That is like the worst chiffy ever
MidnightQuill420 chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
This is getting more and more amazing. You did a wonderful job. Congrats
MidnightQuill420 chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I am reading this quickly because I can not stop. You did an amazing job with this chapter. I like their tasks alot as well.
Scarlet.-.Kandi chapter 23 . 9/17/2013
2007?! Are you kidding me?! You're sooooo mean! You got me hooked and now I'll never know the ending! Why is life so unfair? Whyyyyyyyyy?!1
Guest chapter 23 . 9/16/2013
hi awesome story hope you keep going because I love the idea
Ellishia chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
It's really such a shame that you haven't updated this for what, 6 years? But hey. I rarely read HP fanfics and you've definitely given me a good experience. Thank you. You write so wonderfully well.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/17/2013
While I enjoye this story... I sort of didn't as well. There were a few things that I didn't like, for example... You completely made up the Slytherin boys. What about Blaise Zabini, and Theo Nott? And you can't choose your animagus... And you completely forgot the option of side-along apparition. Perhaps I'm being too particular but I just couldn't help but to pick up on these. While I'm disappointed that I won't know how this ends as it is obviously abandoned, I'm also sort of relieved because some of these little quirks in your story were coming to be unbearable. I do apologise for my criticism, it is a good story otherwise.
4,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »