Reviews for Scales and a Tail
obsessedwithj123 chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
This is great! Keep updating the story! 3
420Goddess chapter 23 . 8/8/2013
I just stumbled across this story the other day. At first, i wasn't sure how I felt about it...but I do quite like it. Its disappointing that there have been no updates since 2007...I guess I'll never know how it ends.
Saint of the Sinners chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
I love this story and concept, and hopefully there will be more to read...soon...please?
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
He totally deserved that.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
This is by far one of the most well written fanfics I have ever read. It would be lovely if the author continued the story but It's been what? 6 years? Maybe someone could just adopt the story like some have already suggested.. This story is too amazing to abandon.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/6/2013
WELL then, just leave us hanging...
Pipalopacopalis chapter 23 . 7/6/2013
M8 I don't care that it's been forever since you've updated...but you need to finish this can't just write 23 chapters then leave your audience hanging :(. Not cool bro
Queen of Faerie chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
Such a good story! But you just HAD to stop when it was getting good, didn't you? Please, please, PLEASE update it!
EmotionalFangirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK! THIS IS WHY YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SEARCH ONLY IN COMPLETED! i guess she just doesnt have the time nor the interest in these fanfics... Either that or she died. Hopefully it is the former! I think i cried when i looked at the date it was updated and it was SIX YEARS AGO! SOMEBODY ELSE ADOPT THIS STORY! I DONT THINK SHE WILL MIND SINCE IT HAS BEEN ORPHANED! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK. fuck
PercyPotter16 chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
sunneedee chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
Love it
Dream23312 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
FUCCKKKK, did you die or something? That must be the only reasonable explanation as to why you didn't continue this AMAZINGGGG STORRRYYY! Please, please, please write!
ShaaaCSMMaa chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
NOOOO WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? LEAVING THIS STORY, 23 CHAPTERS IN WITHOUT UPDATING FOR YEARS? I can't cope, I NEED the next chapter, this story just kept getting better and better and now you've just stopped ;; please come back, I'll supply you with endless boxes of cookies ;;;;;
boothaddict77 chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
Moooore. You owe us one hell of a an apology, don't you think? It's been years. And we'res till waiting.
AlinaBee chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
I just realized that this is not completed :(
4,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »