Reviews for Scales and a Tail
boothaddict77 chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
Moooore. You owe us one hell of a an apology, don't you think? It's been years. And we'res till waiting.
AlinaBee chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
I just realized that this is not completed :(
crazy.weird.beautiful chapter 23 . 5/8/2013
have you given up on this story? please, don't. it's already on the exciting part.
tkennedy chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
You've got a great fan fiction here but I wonder if you forgot about it :) last update by looks of date on top was in 2007. Please finish or post unedited chapters?
Thanks! Trish
missmagicrose chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
AGGHHHH I can't believe you abound ones this :( this was soooo good ... anyways maybe you might update ha
Simsmaster606 chapter 23 . 4/9/2013
Update?
anonymous chapter 23 . 4/9/2013
Really? Really? This is the chapter you decided to fall off the face of the earth? You are a cruel person, dangling the possible outcomes in front of us like a worm on a hook! Your last update was in 2007 for crying out loud! I feel what there is of this story is really well written, but I regret reading it because I will never know the ending.
BeautifulDreamer.x chapter 23 . 3/17/2013
I no this has probably been abandoned since it hahasn't been updated in Like six years but
I would love to see where this goes as it's definatly become one of my new fave stories!
COOL-CAT Malfoy chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
Please please please continue your fic I want to know what happens will they find out please don't make me and the rest of your fans wait
GoblinQueen chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
Amazing. Beautifully written, please please please please please please please update! I would love to know where it's heading... all those stones left unturned! Most importantly, WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THOSE FEMALE SCALES!? I have to know. Please update! (And more Dramione couldn't hurt either :P)
Guest chapter 23 . 2/7/2013
I'm not going to make assumptions that you voluntarily abandoned this fic, but if you do still happen to come on this account please consider allowing others to continue this story. The concept and story development is brilliant. I'm not sure anyone could finish this fic as well as you would've. It would be a shame if this fic was never properly finished though.
livingordead chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
WHY are there so many amazing fics that are left undone
Myra921 chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Oh my gosh! Please continue! This is an amazing original story and i love all the slow character development! I know it's been years but it would definitely make my day if you updated soon.
Divine Illuminance chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I want to read this fanfic so badly But part of me knows you probably won't update...so I don't dare touch something I know many of us want to read I hope that you will one day finish this fic 3
Ps: Yay another Aussie :)
Eva chapter 23 . 1/26/2013
Gah, I really love this concept (and is this abandoned? If it's abandoned I'm off to go flip a desk ok) i love it!
4,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »