Reviews for Through the Rain
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Good
Paypay chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
It was beautiful how sakura had the faith. You are a awesome author!
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
wow that was so funny and it was great!
vale princess chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I love,love ,love it! you should make another , or continue this one
UnbreakableTrio chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Wow, I love it!

Ne, what's the song called?

ps: my mission is by the end of the year, I've read at least one completed story in each page... 2 more pages to go. :D
Akane Naomi chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
O.o wow, the ending was inspiring. I just had to say that.
shalita chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
even though it was short it was very good and i liked it so gave me true felings of what sakura actually felt and it also gives people advise.i hope you are still writing stories.
Purple Mistress chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Really Kawaii Princess! Keep it up _
Sasuke-CMW chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
great story
janelle chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
hi.. uhm...is that all your going to write or are you going to write more? because if you chose to write more it will be an awesome and great story!So far i've liked your story because to tell you the truth i'm very picky about reading storys!Well i hope you keep writing this story and making more stories!Oh!and by im Sakura !
tenten14 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
good _ kawaii!_
HeartAngel chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
(SCREAM)AH IT WAS AWWESOME!I love Myraih Carey's Through The fic is AWESOME!You are on my FA list and your story is on my FS list.

P.S. the ending was very kawaii!(SQUEL)-
Ashira-chan chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Nice story. But did you read the rules of fanfiction? It said, Stories with songs that you do not own will be removed. So I hope you'll make your move!
YingYang-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
What A Cute story...Make a sequel! Or another chapter!
AdventRain chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
It deffinitely wasn't good...It was AMAZING! that was soo kawaii! u rock! awesome job! -Robbin13