Reviews for Return to Innocence
Shuki chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
Beautiful story..
ayasi chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
that was just so touching ... the nejiten scene especially. Didn't think it would turn out like this for the two of them. And as for sasusaku ... indeed a good ending, although short in my opinion.

you know ... i usually hate such long chapters because the author just babbles and babbles and nothing's really happening? but every scene in this fic plays a certain part in the story (well, maybe not shikatem, but it's cute ). It's currently my favourite fic
Setsuna Eleison chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
Is that the end? Sniffles wa... what a nice ending.. Not to mention very dramatic... Who would have thought Neji really oved Tenten in the first place? Very nice plot and very nice ending... It's very unpredictable!

Oh hail you! The great Cyberwing-sama! You're really my most favorite author here! Hehehe... Hope to read more fanfics from you... I'll be reading it like always! Hee... Take care...
The Renaissance Era chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
Very nice! XD I loved Sakura's comment about the bridge. XD
too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
wow... at first i thought this is a nejisaku.. as in but then this is a nejiten and sasusaku fic... i really really love this fic... *sniff* well i'm speechless...

this is awesome...

you rock! nd ur fic also.. hehe
fiercemyass chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
that is one of my most favorite story! this story rocks!
jellybeansinabottle chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
Sho sweet sho sweet sho sweet! XD
Only Secret chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
Love this fic, especially the Nejiten bit...well...I actually like teh shikatema bit too...they're my fav. couple too!
Kodoku chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
Wow...that is my reaction to this beautiful piece of work! It was fantasic, wonderful, and so much more! This fic was filled with emotions, that is was just simply "wow"...Anyway lovely fic! I hope you update soon and keep up the good work!

DoeEyedKiller chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
um, ditch the long poems, make em short and sweet, cause it just annoyed me. I liked it though, very interestidng, introspective and all that stuff. Ok im using big words, just wanted to say, a good story. But i want to know more about Sakura and Neji's relationship, how did it start. More past, and thats it. and the english needs to be fixed, a lot of past tenses when it should be present. More subjunctives
Kaeru Soyokaze chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
That's so sweet...and everyone's with their true lurve!
allyluv17 chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
sweet! nice ending!
Aya chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
This is so very romantic! *sniff* Does that things really happen in real life? ;_; hahahaha (J/K) Great fic!
silverpanther123 chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
i love this story! :D
allyluv chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
liked it? i loved it! it made my eyes tear up. it was so good and sad... ok, i'm going to read the rest of your chapters now.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »