Reviews for Return to Innocence
tiramisutotoro chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
(claps) encore! encore! all hail cyberwing! man! WHY DID IT HAD TO END SO SOON? (sob) i luv this fanfic! this is totally my fav! and omg... ur so great at showing emotions in ur story! i luv ur pairings! ABSOLUTELY DA GREATEST! YAH! FOREVER TEMARIXSHIKAMARU! THEY SHALL FOREVER RULE! AND YES! NEJIXTENTEN! AND SASUKEXSAKURA! AND NARUTOXHINATA!(applause!) i love ur fanficcy! U have such a cute, awesome, twisted plot! (twisted in a good way)
saishenoyama chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
it's great! rilly! at 1st i thought it was... well... i didn't like it at 1st coz i thought it wud be nejisakura... but now i luv it! i absolutely adore it! nice job! HELL... GREAT JOB!
MisSs005 chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
A! This story is so fantastic! I love happy endings!
Shuki chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
Beautiful story..
ayasi chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
that was just so touching ... the nejiten scene especially. Didn't think it would turn out like this for the two of them. And as for sasusaku ... indeed a good ending, although short in my opinion.

you know ... i usually hate such long chapters because the author just babbles and babbles and nothing's really happening? but every scene in this fic plays a certain part in the story (well, maybe not shikatem, but it's cute ). It's currently my favourite fic
Setsuna Eleison chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
Is that the end? Sniffles wa... what a nice ending.. Not to mention very dramatic... Who would have thought Neji really oved Tenten in the first place? Very nice plot and very nice ending... It's very unpredictable!

Oh hail you! The great Cyberwing-sama! You're really my most favorite author here! Hehehe... Hope to read more fanfics from you... I'll be reading it like always! Hee... Take care...
The Renaissance Era chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
Very nice! XD I loved Sakura's comment about the bridge. XD
too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
wow... at first i thought this is a nejisaku.. as in but then this is a nejiten and sasusaku fic... i really really love this fic... *sniff* well i'm speechless...

this is awesome...

you rock! nd ur fic also.. hehe
fiercemyass chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
that is one of my most favorite story! this story rocks!
jellybeansinabottle chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
Sho sweet sho sweet sho sweet! XD
Only Secret chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
Love this fic, especially the Nejiten bit...well...I actually like teh shikatema bit too...they're my fav. couple too!
Kodoku chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
Wow...that is my reaction to this beautiful piece of work! It was fantasic, wonderful, and so much more! This fic was filled with emotions, that is was just simply "wow"...Anyway lovely fic! I hope you update soon and keep up the good work!

Kodoku
DoeEyedKiller chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
um, ditch the long poems, make em short and sweet, cause it just annoyed me. I liked it though, very interestidng, introspective and all that stuff. Ok im using big words, just wanted to say, a good story. But i want to know more about Sakura and Neji's relationship, how did it start. More past, and thats it. and the english needs to be fixed, a lot of past tenses when it should be present. More subjunctives
Kaeru Soyokaze chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
That's so sweet...and everyone's with their true lurve!
allyluv17 chapter 3 . 4/30/2005