Reviews for My Lonesome
Aira Aura chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Please continue this! !
usigh chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
soooo did you ever write the sleepover?
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
You asked for a review so here it is! WRITE, DAMN IT!

...I mean it in the nicest way possible, of course!

Seriously though, i really do love this fic. I'm particularly impressed at how you managed to keep everyone in character and predict their reactions to the various situations so well!

There is one thing but it could be considered nitpicking. In the second chapter, when Yuuri told Conrad that he touched Wolfram, i kinda expected Little Big Brother to briefly entertain the thought of chopping off Yuuri's fingers or something similar. XD No matter what Wolfram is the baby and he has two older brothers to 'look out for his best interests'.

That's about it really. Please get chapter 4 out soon! PLEASE!
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
Well writen, had me laughing at times. Keep on writing.
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Second chapter wonderful. Though Con/Yuu wasn't really implied...I mean not enough to anger yuuram fans. Keep writing, you story is very good. Though, if I may, you should put a word key for the words like "gomen" which means "Sorry" or "I'm Sorry" and so on above where ur summary and warnings are. Just so some ppl who don't know the japanese language. Just a thought. Love your story, please, keep on writing. -
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Very cute and very sweet. Though using the japanese word for sorry will confuse some, over all, great first chapter.
Yume08 chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
when will chapter 4 be released..?
Yume08 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
wahh..i've read this chapter in crunchyroll when you posted it..yey! i finally found it..honestly this is the first ever fanfic i've ever read..:]

(finally i found it! yehey!)
Andy Galadrim chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
hi! n.n

jeje i dont speak very well english but i tried...i read your fic and why dont finished? 9.9 please! PLEASE! see ya!
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Oh! sleep over! Good luck.
wolf chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
.. I would like to see more of this one. it's soo cute!
Yuka Hasumi chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
wonderful story! Here i sit, reviewing... a fic so very old-ish, why hasn't it been updated after so long i wonder..? :D

conrart don't disturb them... cute. u used the lamaze breathing method. just.. allow Yuuri (L) ... continue... plz..? XDXDXDXD

try to continue it please...
Lieano2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
MWAHAHA! Misty Strikes again! This is actually the second time I'm reviewing this fic... the first was at the Royal Couple Website! Write more!
midnight-whisper3 chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
i really love this fic..please update really soon P
jaks-phantom chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
cool really cute, hehe wanting to go further! man that made me laugh for ages, good work and update soon
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »