Reviews for Out Of My Mind
Runashi chapter 8 . 10/13
Never thought I'd love to read an OOC Gaara but his character in here along with Sakura' characterization of dual personality really matched up. They compliment each other and I'd love to read their marriage ceremony...will Sakura make good of her self promise to use pink just to spite him? Lol
Thanks writer for sharing the story here
tiny.sakura chapter 8 . 9/16
Oh my god. This is craaaaazy cute. Oh gosh. I’m reading through a lot of your fanfics and I’m AMAZED by all the fluff! Ughhh. Absolutely necessary during these months.
tiny.sakura chapter 3 . 9/15
They’re a violent couple just waiting to blow up but somehow working out for the better. My heart is here for it!
tiny.sakura chapter 2 . 9/15
This is so. Very. Undeniably. Cute. That it makes my heart flutter like a teenage princess’ hair flowing on the wind in Disney movies.
tiny.sakura chapter 1 . 9/15
Ahh, yes. The cardinal rule of dating: don’t stab my friends.
Lucy chapter 8 . 5/3
Reread the whole thing after ages and i just have no words describe my fondness for ur writing and characterization of Sakura and Gaara. I lovvvvvvve them. Ur writing is just impeccable and I simply devolved everything u write, ur so talented girl
Lucy chapter 8 . 12/1/2019
God I loved every second of reading this whole fic
jacpin2002 chapter 8 . 10/20/2018
I absolutely loved this. Gosh, I need more Gaasaku in my life. If a plot bunny bites again to show us their married life, that would be awesome!
KagamiPINKAgreste chapter 8 . 8/6/2018
The ending here was lack luster but okay. I have read all 8 chapters love this crazy ride.

Sakura's parents Kizashi (daddy) & Mebuki (mother)'s feelings towards Gaara were civil enough. Not trusting yet but most definitely not tearful for their daughter. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Sakura's rant to Rasa. I cried from laughing. It was beautifully true, deep yet hilarious to me.
Red Reaper88 chapter 8 . 7/19/2018
Love it
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 8 . 1/20/2018
I was intending to close the tab the moment Gaara and his siblings were shown to be hardcore goths but then Sakura said those lines about her being a normie, preppy kids invading goth club supreme and being forced to wear khakis (oh the horror) and I knew I just had to read all of this.
And I'm extremely glad I did!
I found chapter 5 with dancing Gaara to be the most hilarious, but the sweet ending definitely did not disappoint. I also think you wrote Sakura's parents really well. I loved how they were predictably freaked out by him but still tried to understand him out of their love for their daughter. Needless to say, Sakura herself was also very well written as you effectively captured the balance between her sweet and affectionate nature with her fierce side.

Great job! This had me chuckling like an idiot.
Yayati chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
Ohhh saucy pictures eh? Yeah I'd be wondering the same thing. Lee as a fill-in girl was hysterical though.
Yayati chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
Ah what a way to confess. Sakura wearing his father out like that was so satisfying. He deserved so much more.
Yayati chapter 3 . 10/18/2017
I still adore this story, and I love seeing things from Gaara's point of view. It was also cute how she tried to dress up for him and I appreciate that he admitted that he didn't even know why he was so worried, she wasn't incompetent, he just was. I certainly kniw the feeling when it's someone you care about!
Cisely chapter 8 . 1/18/2017
This was a really good GaaSaku fanfic! I really liked how they met. Oh Sakura and her oh so stubborn ways...especially when she stood up to their father as well! Gaara and her are such a cute pairing tbh, even if their haircolors kind of clash xD. But relationships aren't only about looks! There's that personality too, and they've both definitely got it! Hehe.