Reviews for Out Of My Mind
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 8 . 1/20
I was intending to close the tab the moment Gaara and his siblings were shown to be hardcore goths but then Sakura said those lines about her being a normie, preppy kids invading goth club supreme and being forced to wear khakis (oh the horror) and I knew I just had to read all of this.
And I'm extremely glad I did!
I found chapter 5 with dancing Gaara to be the most hilarious, but the sweet ending definitely did not disappoint. I also think you wrote Sakura's parents really well. I loved how they were predictably freaked out by him but still tried to understand him out of their love for their daughter. Needless to say, Sakura herself was also very well written as you effectively captured the balance between her sweet and affectionate nature with her fierce side.

Great job! This had me chuckling like an idiot.
Yayati chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
Ohhh saucy pictures eh? Yeah I'd be wondering the same thing. Lee as a fill-in girl was hysterical though.
Yayati chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
Ah what a way to confess. Sakura wearing his father out like that was so satisfying. He deserved so much more.
Yayati chapter 3 . 10/18/2017
I still adore this story, and I love seeing things from Gaara's point of view. It was also cute how she tried to dress up for him and I appreciate that he admitted that he didn't even know why he was so worried, she wasn't incompetent, he just was. I certainly kniw the feeling when it's someone you care about!
Cisely chapter 8 . 1/18/2017
This was a really good GaaSaku fanfic! I really liked how they met. Oh Sakura and her oh so stubborn ways...especially when she stood up to their father as well! Gaara and her are such a cute pairing tbh, even if their haircolors kind of clash xD. But relationships aren't only about looks! There's that personality too, and they've both definitely got it! Hehe.
sunnylass chapter 8 . 1/6/2017
This was good!
Rebeca13 chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
The last chapter just made me laugh so hard. I adore Gaara! Great story!
irisperson415 chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
This was so good I was surprised it just ended. I hadn't even realized it was the last chapter until I tried to look for the "next" button. I would hope to see more of this story!
august10045 chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
Poor gaara.
august10045 chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
oooohhhh!
august10045 chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
I think i love you?! I THINK i love you?! You dont just drop that on a girl!
august10045 chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Oh gaara you poor overprotective soul!
august10045 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I can just imagine swinging knives at naruto as the orange goofball runs away eatong ramen!
littlemelonatplay chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Gaara putting the pieces together and stalking Sakura into the bathroom was classic (especially the getaway)! I found this vastly entertaining. The way they both changed and went out of their zones for the other (mostly Gaara, but still) was adorable. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
This was a fun read. It actually progressed rather nicely. I enjoyed reading about their awkward but also cute moments together. Thanks for posting. :)