Reviews for Out Of My Mind
Cisely chapter 8 . 1/18
This was a really good GaaSaku fanfic! I really liked how they met. Oh Sakura and her oh so stubborn ways...especially when she stood up to their father as well! Gaara and her are such a cute pairing tbh, even if their haircolors kind of clash xD. But relationships aren't only about looks! There's that personality too, and they've both definitely got it! Hehe.
sunnylass chapter 8 . 1/6
This was good!
Rebeca13 chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
The last chapter just made me laugh so hard. I adore Gaara! Great story!
irisperson415 chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
This was so good I was surprised it just ended. I hadn't even realized it was the last chapter until I tried to look for the "next" button. I would hope to see more of this story!
august10045 chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
Poor gaara.
august10045 chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
oooohhhh!
august10045 chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
I think i love you?! I THINK i love you?! You dont just drop that on a girl!
august10045 chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Oh gaara you poor overprotective soul!
august10045 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I can just imagine swinging knives at naruto as the orange goofball runs away eatong ramen!
littlemelonatplay chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Gaara putting the pieces together and stalking Sakura into the bathroom was classic (especially the getaway)! I found this vastly entertaining. The way they both changed and went out of their zones for the other (mostly Gaara, but still) was adorable. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
This was a fun read. It actually progressed rather nicely. I enjoyed reading about their awkward but also cute moments together. Thanks for posting. :)
littlemelonatplay chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
My favorite chapter so far. It was so adorable how far Gaara would go for Sakura. However, she should have seen it coming when he asked her to do something way out of her comfort zone. It was funny as all get out. :) Their relationship is quite adorable actually.
Risaxoxoxo chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Ur story is really delighting . Had a few good laughs. Thanks so much for the story! It's good!
Watermellow chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
That. Is. So. SWEET!
Toreh chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
It's ridiculous how much I loved this. Excellent writing! I love your Sakura.