Reviews for Out Of My Mind
Watermellow chapter 8 . 4/16
That. Is. So. SWEET!
Toreh chapter 8 . 2/15
It's ridiculous how much I loved this. Excellent writing! I love your Sakura.
Shinju-chu chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
It was great while it lasted :)
garfieldsieuquay232 chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Dear author,
I love your GaaSaku fanfics very much, especially this one, "Out Of My Mind". It truly is one of the best GaaSaku fanfics I've ever read.
If possible, I'd like to translate this fanfic into my mother tongue. I know asking in a review is kind of rude, but I have no choice since you've already disabled the private messaging feature.
Could you kindly give me your permission?
Thank you.
river of the sand chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
An abrupt ending... but at least happy. :)
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I think I had too much fun reading this. It was an utter delight, palatable and yummy in ways canon couldn't ever be. Your dialogue is incredible and so many things are going on you had me paying close attention to your every word. Remarkable.

Thank you so much for this! If this is you having fun, I delight in encouraging you to do so more often, if only to feed me my necessary dose of Gaara/Sakura. I loved, by the way, how you integrated Inner Sakura in all of this like a sickness Sakura strove to hide. I totally agree that Sakura folded in on her Inner because social convention dictated that ladies do no act so violently or openly.

Indeed, I think at various points in the manga, Sakura envied Naruto for being so carefree. Food for thought...

Still, this was amazing. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful prose!
puff chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
MORE! PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON DEMANS MORE! Mostly since rereading this everynight is getting unhealty(er) since I can't sleep...so...MORE! Please O:
Miss Ashlynn chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
This is so cute! I love your writing style:)
ArtemisMoon chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
I was a bit unsure of this story at first, because while the pairing is abnormal under the best circumstances (I love them anyway!) in this story they seemed particularly and painfully unlikely. Somehow, though, you made it work and you made them completely lovable and adorable, psycho fits, knives, physical violence and all! Completely enjoyed it so thank you for writing it. You write very well and I do really love your sense of humor! I still have the Tammy Fay Baker comparison stuck in my head and probably will for a while! XD Poor Gaara...
akagami hime chan chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
looooooved it, seriously. Such a sweet story. You made Gaara seem like a real person, and not just a bloodlusting demon and thanks to you i AT LAST could find some fic without a Mary-Sue-ish Sakura. Thnks a lot )
delicate.desires chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
This story was absolutely adorable! (: I really enjoyed reading it. They were so different but they came together so nicely in your story! Great job! :D
therentyoupay chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
Gorgeous! I'll definitely have to look at your most recent one when I have time.
therentyoupay chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
This was so cute. I literally laughed out loud when I read the part about the shed.
therentyoupay chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
You write them so perfectly! I love the scenarios, the dialogue, all of it.
therentyoupay chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Gahhhh, I adored the first one mainly because it set the stage, but aside from that, this has to be my favorite!