Reviews for Great Heights
The Orca Song chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This was exceptionally well written. I've always had a certain fondness for Uchiha Mikoto even though the manga (as well as the anime) did not focus on her much. Brilliant story!
Miss J Idiotic chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
TT_TT So sad. It must have been stressful to raise a child who is going to kill you in the end. Beautifully written, I loved it.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Simply amazing. Well written and well paced. I commend you.

IMF
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This is... startling brilliant. Mikoto has always been an interesting character to me because she is the mother of two sons, one a genius, one a budding genius. Her relationship with Fugaku was interesting to read and the subtle nuances of Itachi's growing distance is stunning. Mikoto is a mother and you've captured the feelings of what she would feel, especially when facing down her so, so extremely well. The buildup of the story leads calmly through everything and the slight insight you give us on the Uchiha clan is so well-done. I honestly cannot say how much I love this!
SapphireCuatro chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was so sad!
B'stard chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Cool fic
Jikage chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
ARghh, this story makes me want to strangle Itachi so much. XD

But it was absolutely heartbreaking. Although I wish Fugaku in the anime wasn't so hard on his sons.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
beautiful but disturbing. a deep analytical insight into a unique mother's mind, it reduced me to prickling tears. a chillingly realistic and believable portrayal. being 1/10 of an optimist, I did kinda hope to see at least a little humanity but i cannot deny hat this is how i truly imagined it. Bittersweet.

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
asdhalksjlaew chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Um...er...wow? I mean...nyugh. -shudders- Scary. Well written. I feel sorry for Mikoto. *
Heaven Cobra chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
-wow-
momo-sake chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
There aren't many Mikoto stories, and this one is amazing :D
Rooster Skull chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That's awesome! I love your writing, I just absolutly adore it! Keep it up!
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I love your in-depth analysis of Mikoto, probably one of the most conflicted souls regarding Itachi's betrayal, but who is seldom portrayed, and definitely never so brilliantly. *takes hat off in salute*
hopping-bunny chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Oo...Very sad...but lovely...
Addie777 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This was great. I loved it. So dark . . I love fics that center around Mikoto. I also loved the motherly love she held for him, even when he was about to kill her. I think it's realistic and sweet . . . : ) Favorited. Please continue writing excellent fanfiction.