Reviews for Slowly, Silently
oranges chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
. . more.
yo face chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Pleeeeaaassssse tell me this is not abandoned its way to good
yo face chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Please update your story is great
fannut chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
This is so cool! Are you ever gonna finish it?
FabulousFever chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
i wish this story would be continued, but i'm a few years late it seems
CaraM chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Come on! Why are you not finishing this? This is one of the few AU's that I am actually interested in...and I really want to see Rogue and Remy's progression. Your just being a tease!
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
i know its been years since you updated this story, but is there any chance of a return update? hope so.

kitsuK8 chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
ahh i do so love this story! i hope you continue this!
tfobmv18 chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
I like it. I can't even imagine what you'll think up next. Keep up the good work and update ASAP.
AGIRL chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
I just read this fic, and let me say: IT'S FANTASTIC! I LOVE YOU! IHAVE TO SEE MORE! PLEASE LUV! I BEG OF YOU!
saucydeviant chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
My goodness lady, I'm feeling a bit depressed. I've been searching for some awesome Romy fics for the longest time and this fic is definitely something new. Rogue as a ghost 'ey? I like that plot a lot. Seeing as how it's been almost a year I'm about ready to give up. But I'll be adding you just in case you do decide to come back to this. Hopefully your interest will be sparked once more really soon. Here's with fingers crossed. Awesome job by the way.
Elirrina chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
And... I'm confused. So, are Wanda and Rogue the same person? Is Essex the guy who locked Rogue up (and killed her?) What will Bella and Remy do? I'm sad for Rogue, all tied to a necklace and a ghost and all. :( I like Kitty's cameo.
Elirrina chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Oh sad! I feel bad for Rogue, and Genny!
Elirrina chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Huh. Well, I'm sort of assuming that this is going to have a happy-Romy-ending, but with Rogue being dead, I'm sort of at a loss to see how it's going to happen. That makes things interesting!
theKRITIC chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
Interesting. I like the style of AU, with the characters and their various problems the same.