Reviews for Innocence
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Sweet fic!
Pixie Child chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Ohh! Mine! *screams* It's a Ziyal fic! *spazing* Hee!
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Not sure I'd pair these two, though, really, you didn't actually *pair* them in this story. This is, in fact, well-written and very touching. You certainly made it sound plausible enough; you portrayed Ziyal *exactly* as she appeared on the show - and, really, you didn't write Kira outside of her character, either, so, okay, nevermind. Pair away!
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I really, really like your analysis of the difference between Bajorans & Cardassians here, and where Ziyal falls, and why...very, very cool. I know you said "femslash", but even though I really see Kira and Ziyal as older sister-younger sister and not sexual at all with each other, you totally hit the nail on the head so I'll just pretend I didn't see that part of the codes. :D Beautiful.

(Mind you, I've got Bajoran/Cardassian femslash plotbunnies. Yes, am insane.)
Jay Smith chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Bittersweet fic with a twist of lime. Very nice. Though I'm not so sure this would count as femslash. I agree that Nerys loves Ziyal, but I think it's more of a platonic thing - and this fic doesn't really contradict that.

I almost have a problem with the part where you say Kira can't reminisce fondly about the games she played as a child, because she did used to play spring-ball in the resettlement camps with her brothers, but then you say "the way others do." And I absolutely can't see a young Kira playing with dolls. Occupation or no, she just doesn't strike me as the type. But good imagery.

(grumbles) Stupid Ilvian Proclamation... collaborators are Bajorans too... Just more scared and weasely than most. Ah well. Good ficlet.