Reviews for Scientia
lrigD chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I love your story! The Father is, like you said, rather an unknown character and I enjoy any insight in him, even if they're fictional (even more fictional than M*A*S*H itself, that is...)

I know you haven't updated this story in six years, but I'm putting it on alert anyway because I still have a liiiittle bit of hope :)
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
I also am a Father fan, written quite a few using him. Love him.

I am loving the story, please kep it up. Im a student too, havent written in forever, cuz I've been so busy. You encourage me to want to write again.

Hope to read more soon,

- TLH
Lindaleriel chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Wow - glad to see there are other Mulcahy fans. I'm really looking foreward to more of this - I love it so far.
Major Disaster chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
Aw Mulcahy makes such a cute little boy throwing his temper tantrums :). I thought the conversation between the nun and Mulcahy was really cute and very well done. I also like how you're naming your chapters after books in the Bible. Very nice :) Can't wait to read more.
Roobarb chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
OK, this is really, really interesting. I like it, the latin from the mass and the picture you're drawing of the Mulcahy family. And the idea of an ickle tiny Mulcahy being baptised is lovely! You've also done a lot of research which is good and it shows that you care about your subject as you have thought carefully about what you want to do. Please keep going with this, I really want to hear more!
OnlyHawkeye4Hotlips chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
I am really liking this...VERY well written
Major Disaster chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Oh yay, another Mulcahy fic! I really like this story. It's very original. I haven't seen anything like this ever done for Mulcahy. It's nice to see what it was like when he was growing up. I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
Roobarb chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
OK. You may be in the minority but you certainly aren't alone in liking the Father! *flashes her 'Mulcahy is my Homeboy' t-shirt*

You write well (which is good!) and I am looking forward to reading more. Obviously I can't say much after reading just one chapter, but I wanted to say hi because I want you to write more - there aren't enough Mulcahy stories in the world as far as I'm concerned! So keep going!
OnlyHawkeye4Hotlips chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I really liked this, reminds me of the hectic family gathering's around the valley. :)