Reviews for In The Fullness Of Time
Shannon Dee chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Nice story. Hope you continue it sometime.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
While you might take the approach that Ranma speaks badly, doing this was just annoying. It's one thing to have the language written to that effect, but it's almost to the point that I can't understand it. Regardless of how he was raised, he was always (manga, anime, english dub...) able to be easily understood. Maybe if you were writing something where he had lost most of his tongue...

Yeah, anyway, in the future, don't murder your speech so much. If this was a longer story and has lots of talking on Ranma's part, I likely wouldn't bother reading it since it would be more of a chore to read then it's worth.
Wanderer D chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Hey man, too bad you haven't continued this story! It looks good! Nice touch following the greek naming for the cat (Mao) that Ranma met :P Added it to my alerts just in case you decide to carry on!
Megatyrant chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Shame about the Hard Drive crash, because this looks promising. As for the Writer's Block, Well... I haven't seen anything yet that a good stick of dynamite couldn't handle. Should make an adequate stand-in for the bulldozer, in case it became a casualty in aforementioned crash. :)

And yes, having backups helps out nicely in the long run. Anyway, I hope you continue this.

With regards, Megatyrant.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Ok I admit I fell for the #5 part in that thing in your profile but the rest of that didn't apply to me thankfully. Guess I managed to bypass 97 ;)

I really like what you have for Fullness of Time but with that little Nod to Washu-chan while thinking about a possible Test subject makes me hope that you might end up bringing in some Divine Jurrian assistance to help with that seal should it be needed.

Awkward place for stories when introductions are done all at once. Sure the characters have met but how do you tie that into the story? I hope the Hard Drive crash didn't kill the Bulldozer you claimed you needed to level that Writers Block. And remember in the future it's annoying but always less frustrating to make a backup in the long run.

Daniel Thomas Stack

Spokavriel yahoo . com
QundraDraconum chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
after 3 years I'm fairly sure you're not going to work on this again, but it was a nice little story. Ranma who's not a weakling or relying on magic, or subservient to the senshi is a great thing to read. Thanks
Gohan Zero chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
This is a great story and needs to be update it has so much potentional.
FalseExact chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
It's a shame to see the story seems to have been killed off, it was a relief to see an original concept of a Ranma/SM cross/fusion whatever
sin.nighthawk chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
nice work man think i'll keep n eye on this n i'd be glad to preread for ya ya can get me at any of these

sin.
Brian Weinberger chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
Please continue with this story. It's not nice to leave people hanging.
Vash2004 chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
update soon

cant wait 4 next chapter
Jigoku no Yami chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Very nice job. I would love to read the next chapter when it comes out. I have an idea for this story, You could hae Ranma slipping in and out of depresion. One minute he could be cold and heartless and the next minute, happy to help out.

ttyl
Richard Robinson chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
good story, I especially liked the "oh they're only Mao, not cats. " bit. I thought that was an especially nice touch. I hope to see many more chapters of this story!

Rick
Zodidj chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Niec story. Are you planning on continuing?
Eden chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
Interesting story. As other people have said, you've given away a lot in some of the dialog, but it's not overly so.

Apart from that, it's a really nice story and i'm hoping to read more if you update it.