Reviews for Longing
timmcgrawchick chapter 1 . 1/26/2006

i dont think you made the ending aas sweet as it shoud have been
SuperZany chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
This story seems okay, except i read ur reviews and you never really cleared out who this person liked and who this person was.I think the main character's crush is Mary anne, but who loves her?And some of the reviewers think that these ppl are pete black and .
someone chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Well, I didn't think that Kristy was well-represented in this piece (to tell the truth she was a caricature of femmeslash fanfiction), but I thought the pairing was right on. I haven't seen it before on the BSC site, and after reading this I am a firm Kristy/Mary Ann supporter! Mary Ann is like the epitome of a feminine girl and K. tends to act like the masculine protector so both fit together well in a slash relationship-it's sweet! And also you're conscious of spelling and grammar, which makes for a better read. And if you don't look at it like it's a representation of a book and look at it like it's fanfiction, it's damn good.
Aya Rose chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Well, that was depressing.

A good ole' coming of age, flee in to repression fic.
CrazyJamie chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
started of well but can u please give me an update!
rainbowishprincess chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Logan with Pete Black? Wow! Haha, nice little 10 year reference. This is beautifully written and you should do MORE like this :) Loved it!
McKay chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
"Granted, it felt like we stayed in the eighth grade for 10 years"

Ha ha ha :)

Congrats on your first BSC femslash! I hope there's more to come :)
Dijon chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
cute! but sad :( keep going! write more and give me something to do!