Reviews for One Shot
azab chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
i loved it a lot
Jasmine Reinier chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
_ That just fulfilled my fluff-requirement for the day. Friendship-fluff makes me oh-so happy.

Your writing impresses me to no end. I ADORE IT!

Favorites list, ahoy!

~Jazzy
Shimmering tear chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Wow! That was some really good writing. I was totally absorbed in the story and I loved it.
Liem chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Oh my. I really thought that Enishi had really killed himself. Which would have been scary. But everything turned out pretty much okay, which was great. Interesting way to look at Soujiro and Enishi's relationship.

liem
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Nice. You did a really great job. Hehe...You scared the heck of me though. I thought Enishi really died!

pnaixrose
Tenken's Lover chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I like the way you write this,nice piece of work!Hope to see more soon!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I found this a very interesting portrait of Enishi and Soujiro. I intend to check out the story that inspired you. I love the idea of the two of them working together and the idea of Enishi being inspired by Sherlock Holmes is perfect.
American chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Nice story!
Chibi-Assassin chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
*phew*You scared me so MUCH!Anyway, NICE PIECE!
kenni chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
hey, i have read XD's fic and this one shot is good. good job on it. kenni.
Maeko-Nohara chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
*sniffles* Ah, EK-sama, as usual you pull at my very small heart-strings. I didn't read this when I first got the alert but I read the second sentence just 2 minutes ago and finished it immediately... Oh, Enishi. Well, not much to say about those two- it's already been said. :)

Excellent as usual. *worships* Cheers.

-Mae
Firuze Khanume chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
It's been a while, ne? I hope your exams are going ok. Greetings to Micro, Pharma, and Patho, I just hope they hadn't treated you too bad *winks* But you know what they say, no pain, no gain, and the Med School is a big, big step in your life. Good luck with that.

Ah, yes, these two are such a mystery, such a treat to work with... Of course, you already know who I prefer here, ne?

Thanks for the vignette.
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Nice. I like the way they caught the guy. Still, Enishi is a wierd guy.