Reviews for Mistaken for a Suitor
ErynZ chapter 15 . 1/1
Y'KNOW!
this is the weird story I ever read!
but, i liked it... keep going yeah (nah I'm sounding like deidara)
ok ganbatte
Andy64 chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
Wait so your say n a frying pan can defeat itachi but sasuke can't? Wow... The movie tangled just popped n my head! Please update soon! It's been like 7 years! Update soon or I'll hit u with my frying pan!
Sfrostwolf chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
Hahahahaha the mighty itachi has fallen by the hands of a fry n pan! Wow that's a blow 2 his pride! Why doesn't saskue get a fry n pan if he wants 2 defeat his brother? Update soon!
Sexly sango chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
lol can someone say Disney movie tangled lol yess got to love those frying pan
Happy Little Girl chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
Muehahahahahahaha frying pans best wepon EVER!
oany13 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
you're so damn funny...i actually lughed my ass off
Night Fangz chapter 15 . 7/2/2010
OMFG!lolz, read this from chappy 1-15 and was laughing my ass off for every one, even if there wasn't something funny goin on :) great story _ plz, continue :)
ChinaDollMaiden chapter 15 . 6/13/2009
Please update! The last time I read this was 3 years ago, and you still haven't updated!
AnaKiara chapter 15 . 12/25/2008
HURRY UP AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER

YOUR STORY IS SO FUNNY

I LOVE IT

IT IS AWESOME

AnaKiara
einsodair chapter 15 . 12/23/2008
Wow...sure Itachi can beat his brother but not a frying pan. _ hahaha! i loved the chapter! Great job and good luck

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
ScarletRoseHatake1 chapter 15 . 10/24/2008
your story is so friggin funny dude thats funny how she whaqcks itachi upside the head with a frying pan
Megsaku chapter 15 . 9/13/2008
I hate that u stopped writing this story its so good...
ILIEKMUDKIPZ chapter 15 . 7/14/2008
OMFG OQ30TUEFWAER CONTINUE.

PLEASE!
Dani chapter 15 . 7/12/2008
I like the frying pan part , it was really funny. Well I hope you write more. Your story rocks!

Always,

Dani
obsessed.emo chapter 15 . 7/1/2008
I could really imagine sakura's parents as sasuke and sakura when they get older! And I can't believe in one day of meeting sakura's mother itachi got knocked out when sasukes been trying to at least lay a hit on him for sakura's mom is my idol! please update!