Reviews for Homecoming
macyluvsu chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
I know you put this on FF lke 2 years ago, but I just now read it and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm a BB/Rae fan myself, but you said you'll be writing sequels and I took a peak at the second one, and it looks as though there's potential (I hope I'm right _). Either way, you did a fabulous job and I will definitely be reading your other Titans fics. Great job! :D
pinkpantherprankster chapter 5 . 4/15/2007
This is not a flame.

I just think you've forgotten something. At the end of the episode where Terra was turned to stone the Titans understood what had happend and forgave her. Why else would they have given her a plaque and left a communicator at the base of the statue?

-mary
TerraRox chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
Oh wow! That was really cool! Please let there be a sequel!
Darth Nat chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Please, do everyone here a favor and STOP writing. This 'story' is no better than its sequel, and your grammar is atrocious.

All the people who are telling you that there's nothing wrong with it are only kissing ass (as usual).

Face it. You suck at telling ANY kind of story!

BTW, I think directly quoting from comics is forbidden here. I'll report this 'story' TOO.
Insanatrix chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
Make a sequel, PLEASE!
lab1152 chapter 9 . 5/29/2005
Sequal? you left a couple of questions un-ansewered and a couple of plotlines to follow up on. good werk.
Sweet N. Petite chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
AH! SLADE IS BACK! O_O... Kick his ass, Titans! XP
Sweet N. Petite chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
Good chap! v_v
Sweet N. Petite chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
Poor Gar. :( Dealing with Terra being back and all. You know I don't like her but I'll give her a chance. ;)
Sweet N. Petite chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Kory IS very feisty! _ Great chapter.
Beeny chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this sooner. Anyway the story is very well done and better still they are all in character. I particularly liked Raven not letting what she saw in Beastboy's head cloud her judgment. Other stories would have had her cradle him then and there, which spoils it really. Beastboy and Raven interaction (in my opinion) is the most entertaining and when done properly is brilliant to read. I also liked how you handled what could of been an awkward Robin/Raven scene keeping both characters believable and I could imagine both characters handling that (delicate) situation like that.

Any criticism I could give would be nitpicking so I won’t. You just keep writing as you are and I’ll keep reading no matter what the outcome (even if I am partial to Raven Beastboy stories).
Rose Flame chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Hi, hon'. _ Reading, as I promised. The writing style is good, but I was kind of hoping it would be a Raven/Beast Boy... T_T Oh well, I'm sure I can live. D

Starfire is awesome, as always. Although, I'm not sure even she would be so swift to forgive and forget... but as you say, you're mixing canons, and since I read about half of one issue of the comic, I guess I can't really comment. I know she's far more serious and, well, fiery in the comic, but it's sort of weird going from "STUPID CURTAINS!" direct to kissing Ro- er. Nightwing. _ Sorry, buddy! *waves apologetically to Nightwing* He has the coolest hair, btw.

Also, if I may... try not to be so review-focused, okay? Regardless of review numbers or content, probably your best bet for constructive feedback is to go through your writing yourself, a day or a week or a month later, to see what you still like, what you wish you'd never put to paper and what ideas have merit but weren't really developed properly first time 'round. It really helps, to keep developing your own style. Then, in the event that other people DO offer you constructive criticism (or even constructive abuse, as many yaoi flamers are wont to do... ;) you can try to mesh the ideas and see whether the things you like are different from the things they like in a piece of writing, or whether you actually do have to work on that aspect.

Wow, this review is long. _;; I'd better shut up, now. I hope you update this soon. I'm looking forward to seeing how you develop or don't develop Terra's relationships with Raven and Beast Boy.