Reviews for Presents For Eleven
Sue chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
I'll join the others who love this story - - any chance of a continuation?
angiekwilliams2011 chapter 21 . 4/1/2014
Ahhh! Please please please give me another chapter! ;) seriously one of my most fave stories! You don't get a lot of stories that are set before Steph becomes close with all the MM. I know its wishful thinking seeing as how its been 7 years since the last update but I would really truly love to see how this turns out!
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
i really hope you continue this story it is my favorite.
carrotmusic chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
I realize this story has been here a while, and is unlikely to receive further attention, but I just read and really enjoyed it for the second time. I love the quirky versions of Steph and Ranger that you write about, and I wish I knew what happened to them after chapter 22. I love your sense of humor, and I guess I will just have to imagine what might have happened in the rest of the story. And I'll come back and read it all again when I need a good chuckle or two. Thanks for sharing!
RubyBabe chapter 21 . 11/20/2013
Please finish!
carrotmusic chapter 21 . 11/13/2013
Terrific story! Love your sense of humor and how it leads to such amazing dialogue. Sure wish I knew how this one ended. Thanks for sharing.
jwarden chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
Oh man, not finished!
Babelvr54 chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
I cried.
MIBbabe chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
Fantastic story. I love your writing and witty style. Really wish you would finish... Such as shame it is not. Thanks for the read.
fire-dancer123 chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
AWW! So cute! I loved this chapter!
Tiggy318 chapter 21 . 8/12/2012
Just found this story and I love it, I know it hadn't been updated in a long time but i really hope you will finish it at some point, especially since it's stopped at such a cliffhanger right now!
jkgk chapter 21 . 7/31/2012
This is a good storyline, but its not finished and it was abandoned at a big cliffie which is wrong on so many levels. I like this Ranger but Steph with the fainting sleeping and thinking out loud is annoying but LOL funny. Hope your still writing
plumlovin chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I just finished all of your stories and they are as good, if not better than JE's works. Your funny, intelligent, and sexy style is so enjoyable to read that I want to say thank you for sharing it with all of us. Please write again soon...kick that muse in the ass and write anything you feel like!
HayNSW2711 chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
I really really hope you finish this
Jordana Babe chapter 21 . 1/18/2012
ok are you going to finish this i have to know what happens