Reviews for Reality
Lady Hades chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Man was this confusing, I was like who the hell died? I think I may have missed something, nevertheless that Rachael character you got going on is adorable, could you believe that my first words was something like 'fack' or 'feck'. No one knows why.

Anyhoo, I could picture these two living together given the circumstances it would be like the kids did grow up with a mother and father and they where all brothers and sisters.

very sad, and sweet.

Rach
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
The length is good, story is good, hell it's all good!
Rea Josette chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
This one shot was so moving. I love the story line you develouped between these two characters. I have read every story with these two, and love them all. I really can't wait for more on Hoot and Diana
Lady Hades chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
AH! This was beautiful I absolutley loved, and I think it's afe to say you named a daughter after me, call me big headed but dammit, she's my favorite. Thank you so much, this just rocked and has made my day in every way possible.

You're awesome. Man I'm, going to miss Hoot as well.

Well done, really good job, might want to be a little more carfeul on the editing dear.

I fucking love you!

Probably in THAT way.

RAACHAEL! ahaahahahahah!
Lady Hades chapter 1 . 4/17/2005

You're awesome. Man I'm, going to miss Hoot as well.

I fucking love you!

Probably in THAT way.

RAACHAEL! ahaahahahahah!
Anna Jamisen chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
i like this one. very heartfelt