Reviews for A devil may cry
Aeterna Helena chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
I'm a little confused on this chapter but nevertheless I have to admit you are an amazing writer. Your word flow is just beautiful. It sets the mood so well. I wish I'm as good as you
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
cool story
1andOnly-OxyMoron chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
I'm just so pleased that you finished this! It must've been years now since the beginning...but nonetheless, I was overjoyed with the alert in my inbox.

Anyway, I realize that this piece really doesn't have all the reviews it deserves; perhaps others can't understand the beauty of it. You've presented Robin's craft in a manner so unique and so lovely to us, and in a manner that's as abstract and vivid in your diction and storytelling.

Truly a work of art. My hat's off to you.
brolly501 chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
good story though her sisters death made me sad wish they could have gotten a chance to get to know each other
defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
nice job
1andOnly-OxyMoron chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
Wow, your writing is so unique, such a pensive feeling and the detail is amazing, on a perfect balance. No one is out of character either. Honestly, I'm shocked that there isn't more reviews.

Please update soon. .
QuickStar chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
aw that is just soo sad...

oh.. gomen I haven't review for the other chapters

... too lazy to do so hehe

but they were really good

keep up the good work

looking foward for the next chapter

Ja ne
Moonsister chapter 9 . 5/20/2007
Absolutely beautiful! But still a cliffhanger. Thank you!
Megan Consoer chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Moonsister chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
"It will turn your face to alabaster

When you find your servant is your master"

Sting with The Police
Data-Dog chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
A bit confusing but still quite good. I like your take of her craft and that you actually acknowledge the scientific aspect of Robin's birth; it's too often forgotten or underdeveloped.
Inu Anime Girl chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
This is an awsome story! UPDATE!
Illiterate Ren chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Hey, this story doesn't have enough reviews for its calibre so here is another.

A very beautifly writen piece, with only very few minor grammatical flaws. The character development tears at you with its acuuracy to the characters of the anime and originality of the situation set on them by the auther. This is THE most elequently written multi chaptered narrative to be found here and should be held at earnst as an example of what authers here could and should be trying to achieve.
Moonsister chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
This one hurts to read, physically. Probably why I can't stop myself! Please update soon!

Is Amon like trying to kill Robin with not letting her live or something? Like, drugging her to death?
Sparky16 chapter 4 . 10/7/2005