Reviews for Pirate King
Rogue Blade chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Please update. This is really good.
Yizuki chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
Write more! Write more! I can't wait for it to continue! Anzu is so going to find a way to get rid of Yugi. And I wonder what will happen to deadeye.
angel61991 chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
for 1 thing stick with using malik for the light half. marik is the darkness. its good though. please update soon.
fenrir-ice-wolf chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
hey, you have to continue this story, its boss! cant wait for te next chapter
Gone Forever 101 chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
lol life's been busy for me...and my computer xD i do hope you update soon. good story!
kingleby chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
go mai _ she's such a cool character _ love this story!
tessylove chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
Great story! I love it.

Can't wait to read more. Looking forward to your next update.
YamiSeirei chapter 6 . 3/17/2006
Ah this gets better and better my yami thanks for updating and sorry i took ages to read it heh life here has been uh...fun for a few days! Keep going i can't wait for your update!

love your hikari
kagome-princess chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
I love this is really you write got to go ok bye.

Mizu _
Yana5 chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
cool chappy

i love it
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
wow...What country or area speaks mandarin? O.o! Poor Yugi...But what was his father saying...Something about the sea gave Yugi the gift of itself? I wonder what it means...Anyways I love this story! Update as soon as you can plz!
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
Well that's not good. I hope that everyone will be okay...But I suppose we'll find out what happens in next chapter so update soon plz.
kagome-princess chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
I love these two were really you write got to go ok bye.

Mizu _
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
*thumbs up* Great so far! I mean it's only the fourth chapter but it's a good story as far as I'm concerned...I wonder why Yugi gets the Millennium Puzzle...Hmm...Well I know I'll figure it out sooner or later! Update soon plz and Merry Christmas! Oh and sorry this was late.
Padfoot13 chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
Oh, this was interesting. Hope your Dad is doing good. MY Dad had surgery recently for cancer. He is doing great. Merry Christmas!