Reviews for Ascension Of The Scorpion Sorcerer
Hikari Nova chapter 9 . 4/9
I liked it better when you did bold SSwordsSS for when they spoke the snake speak also you forgets to put crotation marks for speach 20-40% of the time
Corruptchaos chapter 19 . 4/5
This is a great fan-fic. One of the best ive read in the 8 gears ive been reading fan fiction. Do you plan on updating soon?
Griffin Raven chapter 14 . 2/22
Harry really doesn't take lightly - if this is what he's done to the Malfoy family so far, then I willing to perhaps bet that whatever he decides to do either Dumbledore, Snape and Voldermort is very likely to be much worse! It will be interesting to see just how long Fudge will remain in power; (a) will the idiot try to run; (b) seek protection from either (a) Dumbledore and the chicken club (b) Voldermort and idiot death nibblers? Very glad that Harry, was able to help his wife Xiana's sister Brianna. Love how all the couples have paired up though I wonder if any new members will join in order to replace the lost of Charlie? Will Charlie's death finally shake Molly and Arthur Weasley's faith in old Dumbledore and his chicken order - how will they take if they do learn that there son Percy is a marked death eater, I wonder? More importantly just what will happen to those students who tried to attack Harry, on the quidditch pitch whilst he was flying his newly designed broom?
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 2/22
Wow! This story is absolutely utterely brilliant - especially the shear amount of detail that has been gone into creating the necessary ancient spells that fate seemed to bring to Harry when he first met his snake friend Anubuis and his locating the hidden knowledge of the ancient scorpion temple priests. That he was able to not only open it but was able to enahance his own knowledge, skill and spells but also those of his friends and allies. Though I can't wait just to find out who also might join Harry and his allies side against both the light and dark sides of the war? Dumbledore seems to have really lost touch with the war, still seems to trying to fight it as if it was the middle ages/or with tactics of wars gone by - he doesn't seem to be listening to his council? Its as if Dumbledore, truly believes that his and only his option should be listen to. Youd'd think given the age that Dumbledore is that he'd understand that not all magic is light or dark that its the intent behind the magic that's truly important - his lofty ideals would see the wizarding in chains to Voldemort and the dark, or in ruins destroyed. Its as if Dumbledore only sees his side the light or Voldemrt's dark side as the only sides - and if your not his your altermatically must be dark. I do think that his plans of manipulating Fudge, the press by association will altermately back fire rather well I think on both of them - at least I hope so. Bet. that Voldemort will be royally p...d when he learns of the attacks on his muggle business along with the loss of drugs and gems?
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 2/22
Wow! Utterly brilliant battle - just loved it how Harry, definitely kicked there butts, and them some! I think that Harry just might get some allies to Scorpion's army - either way it will be interesting to see just what might happen next? Though I also can hardly wait until Harry, drops his bombshell upon Dumbledore and its affects upon the old meddlers control of the Order? Just how has such a light creature as Fawkes the phoenix stayed with Dumbledore for so long, especially with the dubious methods that he's been using to both control and manipulate Harry, for so long - order is Fawkes only staying at Hogwarts because he's bound to the protect the school?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 2/21
Finally glad that some of the Order actually have a brain and can think for themselves - because in the past its like they let Dumbledore do there thinking for them. Just because Dumbledore's old and wise does not mean he always noes what is best for everyone - especially Harry! Despite that Severus has often been a right snarky, bad tempered old bat - I do feel that Dumbledore has been using him just as much as Harry (but for longer) and can't wait until Severus learns of Dumbledore's betrayal. Especially if Severus, does learn that Dumbledore wants Harry to fall on his mysthical sword and take out Voldemort - after all Severus has been/and has done his best to keep Harry alive and safe at Hogwarts despite Dumbledore's manipulations!
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 2/21
I can't help but wonder if Tonks has any moral or ethical understand that she's essentially spying on a child, because everyone seems to forget that despite everything going on around Harry, the death eaters, the war, Voldermort - essentially Harry is still a child. Because none of the adults in the Order seem to have little notion either morally or ethical in there actions or inactions are doing to a child that they certainly would not allow anyone to do there child - so why are they allowing it to be done to Harry, just because he's supposed to be able to defeat Voldemort just doesn't seem a good enough answer? Think that Dumbledore and the Order should will have a wake-up call very soon - and I really hope that Tonks, doesn't tell Dumbledore before she tells at least Remus, because then she might not give Dumbledore, the heads up!
rigger42 chapter 6 . 2/14
Lol. Order of Confusion is lovely! I hope he gets some allies and teachers.
AstralGuardian70775 chapter 2 . 2/12
Interesting concept so far, but I've noticed some glaring mistakes that detract from your story. First, in Chapter 1, you seemed to have an issue with the difference between singular and plural. The next chapter or two is mostly issues with homophones and Point Of View. Especially POV! Oscillating between 3rd person and 1st like that is never acceptable in literature. Other than my nitpicking, though, it's looking good.
phoebuscat chapter 6 . 1/13
No no no! It's -not- $30000000 pounds! Either use Dollars -or- Pounds... and what are chances of Brits paying in Dollars? You must be American to think that everything centers around the almighty buck...

Nearly every sentence has glaring typos or grammar errors, spoiling the reading massively.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
doubledamn chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
What would be the consequences if Harry used a Philosopher's Stone as a focusing crystal?
vitalie28 chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
Super!
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Great starting chapter and a real thriller. Thanks for sharing!
iceland chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
great story to read and wonder if it will updated.
2,663 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »