Reviews for Ascension Of The Scorpion Sorcerer
Skattered chapter 6 . 8/29
Honestly, $3500 galleons really doesn't make any sense. And so does $3500 pound

$ dollar is a currency in itself, you can't mix $ and galleon or pound since they are both currencies.
sanders1800 chapter 19 . 8/26
I love this story and wished it was not abandoned.
chronos136 chapter 19 . 8/23
HOLY CRAP THAT CLIFF HANGER
LtDarkstar2 chapter 19 . 7/26
It's a shame that this story is abandoned, as it was very good minus the complete lack of any spelling/grammar checks (Talk about lazy). I hope the author continues this and has someone fix all of those really garbage/distracting errors.
Type your review for this chapter here...
YOLO-YouObviouslyLoveOreos chapter 9 . 7/7
I absolutely love your fanfic, but could you please indicate when Harry switches to Parseltongue because it's slightly confusing to read. Thanks!
mckertis chapter 5 . 6/16
Gods, this garbage is barely readable !
Locket1 chapter 19 . 6/7
Shame this didn't continue. It had potential.
mckertis chapter 3 . 5/25
It's like the descriptory stuff was written by someone with a decent command of english language, and all the dialogue lines were given to either a non-too-bright 10-year old or someone actually retarded.
Shadowdog11 chapter 19 . 4/12
If you want to see a Harry that does some serious damage, this is your story. Unfortunately the spelling, grammar, and long asides with little value to the story itself detract quite a bit. Balls are dropped, in the sense that plot lines are forgotten in order to add more and make it even more complex... The framework is good.
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 4/10
Viewpoints, tense, and person bounce like crazy. Positives? Mad Harry. I'm hoping he stays mad. Too many stories get him mad then he calms and forgives. I'm not sold on betrayal fics by R/Hr, but in the right light it's believable and I can't wait for the payback as usual.
firedawg chapter 19 . 3/27
Brilliant story and one thats hard to put down even for a moment. I look forward to the next chapter, asI said a great story and thank you for writing and sgaring. Best wishes.
Master Xehanort chapter 19 . 3/10
I love it so keep going my friend.
Lloryn chapter 6 . 2/29
At the beginning of the chapter you are talking about the disillusion charm but the effects you describe are those of a glamour charm. So I think you have them mixed up :). The disillusion charm makes one invisible, the glamour charms alters appearances.
SilverWings25 chapter 19 . 2/27
Love the story! So looking forward to the next chappie if you have one
2,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »