Reviews for Ascension Of The Scorpion Sorcerer
darzakzragoon chapter 19 . 5/13
need more chapters
doombringer282 chapter 19 . 5/5
I remember enjoying this story when I was younger.
I'm not surprised it hasn't been updated, but gave it a read for old times sake anyways. Hope you're doing alright with life, it's pretty annoying.
Chris chapter 19 . 3/25
Magnificent story!

Thanks for all your efforts.
john.ciaccio1 chapter 19 . 2/24
Every time I read this it seems to get better.
i detest ron really do you red headed fucker
ugly old queer cunt
Tony Moonstone chapter 19 . 9/10/2023
This story was a true work of ART.
I'm sad that you never finished it.
I have yo say I've never seen so many beheading before, it was just crazy.
All the vililians got their ends in such the best way.
I really really liked it.
Thanks so much for the entertainment these past few days, it was a great gust of fresh air.
Hope you return someday to finish it.
Take care and be well.
Tony Moonstone chapter 14 . 9/8/2023
Wow, just wow.
In all my years of reading Harry Potter Fanfiction, I've never seen Harry torture someone and actually enjoy every moment of it.
It's quite shocking.
Take care and be well!
Tony Moonstone chapter 10 . 9/7/2023
Go Harry GO!
Go Harry Go!
That was AWESOME!
Powerful Harry is not to be messed with.
Take care and be safe!
Tony Moonstone chapter 4 . 9/7/2023
So far I'm enjoying this story.
I bookmarked this story ages ago and I'm glad that it's still here for me to read.
I like "Harry is Betrayed" stories and love the revenge or justice he dishes out.
I'm eager to read the next chapter so I'll start right now.
Take care and be well!
wtfchrlz chapter 13 . 7/21/2023
lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose
wtfchrlz chapter 12 . 7/21/2023
Dude seriously stop saying "loosing". It's "losing". I know this story is old as fuck but it's so damn annoying.
wtfchrlz chapter 11 . 7/21/2023
Among other things, you really need to learn the difference between "lose" and "loose".
Redical Gaming chapter 2 . 3/7/2023
I'm really liking the story! your writing is a little odd, not bad at all, but an interesting style
KrisB-71854 chapter 11 . 2/19/2023
These chapters seem to be getting longer and longer. O.k. what I didn't like in this one. His entire going around DA had Ron and Hermione find him. It made no sense. He had been running around under a disillusion charm pretty much all summer long.

I'd see him just popping by grabbing the book and returning home and them not even marking down that there as an odd disillusioned guy doing shopping.

Actually, the other bit that bugged me. Everyone recognizing Harry. That shouldn't really be happening. Fleur shouldn't have recognized him quite that quick. Bill could have gone the entire dinner without cluing in. Ron was right. It should have been some distant cousin or relative or something. An older looking Harry? Nope. Hermione shouldn't have been able to put that together.

The flash back to the wedding didn't work. I like most of the scenes with the wife and relationship building. We didn't need any flash backs though. You could have just shown us their time spent and all that. You basically did anyway.

I hope you actually had to research that wedding thing rather than just make it up. I liked the entire stone henge thing. That was neat as well as the land magic bit. Should have needed more of his wife's help designing/making it. She was barely mentioned, yet Harry did all that work on it.

There were several reasons for their kid to be magically powerful. That both are already that strong is the main reason. That they had a legit land magic blessing ritual would help things as well.

I don't mind him taking down Albus a few pegs. This one Harry is dancing around far too easily at this point. Albus's plans are done for.

Oh, something else that never came up. The entire horcux thing and explaining that to Bill. Well, the entire dairy adventure and what Harry knows of Tom's memories of what the others were. Bill is a curse breaker and should have known what those things are and been pissed that Albus didn't ask to have him consult on them.
2,841 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »