Reviews for Ascension Of The Scorpion Sorcerer
souleater640 chapter 19 . 5/20
Hey writer, you know what you should do? You should write another chapter or start a sequel.
Do tell where you can buy the cookbook of anarchy legally in the UK lol
Viscari chapter 4 . 5/6
Uhm, this fic gives me boredom and slightly disappointed. Because at chapter 4, its like the author is empowering harry that effin fast. And I usually saw or read op harry on few chapters of the fic to those author's who is just... Revising whats the common trait of OP harry except they're kind of copying whats on the other fic of other author instead revising. And I dare say, this story is fast-pased tho. But I'll still add this to favs (。ŏ_ŏ)
CaBuckeye chapter 8 . 5/1
"...125,000 cubic meter transfigured living area. This would crate a cube 50-foot high by 225-foot wide by 300-foot long space..." Oops, mixing apples and oranges here. Mixing cms and inches is what got one of the Mars probes to impact spectacularly onto the Martian surface.

125000 cubic meters 4,414,333.34 cubic feet (if Google conversions are correct). 50 feet x 225 feet x 300 feet 3,375.000.00
DarkHestia'sBite chapter 19 . 3/21
Get over here!
Oh wrong scorpion
imnotraven16 chapter 18 . 1/13
was this story abandoned sure looks like it to me. also did I review this before if so I don't remember if I did or when.
Melikalilly chapter 19 . 1/11
I love this story
debturp chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
From the notes in the description - it appears that this story hasn't been updated for almost 10 years. I realize that life gets in the way and sometimes, muses tend to be incredibly flighty.
I just recently came across this story and even though it isn't complete, I decided to check it out anyway. To say the least, I am incredibly impressed with it. There are a few typos still here and there, but they in no way detract from the immensity of this work.
I, for one, would love to see you continue this story. I have always been a huge fan of ancient Egypt and you have melded (and explained) many old things with the wonderful world of Harry Potter. I can't imagine it getting much better than this.
This, for what its worth, is my attempt to nudge you back to your work.
staar chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
man this is so good ! to bad that your not updating anymore what a waste !
English Major chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Good ideas, but your grammar is so poor I can not continue. You switch from past tense to present tense, sometimes in the middle of a sentence. You also switch from first to third person narrative and back. Misspelled words, misplaced commas, misused apostrophes, mistaken homonyms... If English is not your first language then I give you kudos for the attempt. If English is your 'Mother tongue' then you really desperately need to review the most basic rules of English grammar.
Roadrat2292 chapter 19 . 11/7/2016
Grammar and spelling are a bit dodgy. Geography is dodgy too. Aran Islands are in Ireland, not Northern Ireland. Apart from that, WHAT A BRILLIANT STORY!
Exitable Cactus chapter 17 . 10/30/2016
I love this story
chorch chapter 19 . 10/23/2016
dead or alive?
Gojin1990 chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
are you still updating/or have someone else who can update this? it seems like a damn good story and would hate to not read it to completion :D
Skattered chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
Honestly, $3500 galleons really doesn't make any sense. And so does $3500 pound

$ dollar is a currency in itself, you can't mix $ and galleon or pound since they are both currencies.
2,719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »