Reviews for The Shape of Happiness
DevilinaCardigan chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I love this so much. Perfect characterization, sexy and funny. It's everything you could want in a fic. Good job!
Electrafixion66 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow, I love your sense of humor, I love your writing. I hope you get these reviews, I would love to know if you've become a writer, you easily could. My fave line in this one was: "the scuttlebutt on him is that he's gay and Sara's a frigid bitch." I laughed out loud!
Char-chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
ehehe aw that was very sweet -!
ohnojenny chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
An amazingly cute fic; really love the situation you put the two through, and how they both acted. Greg was adorably innocent, you don't get to see much of that anymore. Haha. I'm definitely going to read some more of your fics later...
Sandlesloveblooms chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
HAH it's awsome! Very sweet! I loved it!
ksjdfalsjdfskd chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
A beautiful, beautiful story. Fantastic work. Loved it, Loved it loved it. Excellent work
Tsuyoku chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Great story, I loved it. But it got a little weird when I found out what her tattoo was, because I have the exact same thing. Not on my hip; it's on my ankle, but that's freaky!
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I'm very pleased I stumbled across this tonight. I've been looking for some well-written Greg and Sara stories and this most definitely fit the bill. You've captured Greg's personalilty very accurately in a fun, insightful and cleanly-written piece. I look forward to reading more of your work.
ReCoGnItIoN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
hehehe...good story!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
That was adorable! I loved the episode, but thought they just left the plot there, begging to be continued
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Wow, that was really refreshing and fun to read. I've become so tired of the usual GregSara stuff, this was a nice change. Very good job! :)
KellyD chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Very cute, lots of funny lines scattered about.
MiraResQNU chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Awesome! You have such a way with words- your adept handle on human emotions and literary imagery creates a fic that gives the best kind of warm fuzzies. When I read stuff like this I automatically head to the profile to peruse the author's other works. I know I'll find some great stuff, perhaps more yummy greg and sara fluff? Definitely awesome!

Mira _
AriShegotaway chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
:-) Loved it!
Sunnydlite chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Greg Sanders, the Mormon edition. That line had me giggling.

LOVE the Trixie (tom boy's Nancy Drew) Bell ref...I only had the paperbacks myself

Definitely award winning writing!

SunnyD