Reviews for Shanghai Ninjas
will zona chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
This story is awesome. I love the shanghai movies. Please continue this amazing work.
deleted123789543 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
I love Charlie, he fab... please continue, there are no stories about Charlie.. ever!

AlLeYwAyQuEeN :D
Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Show chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
I love Charlie...

Partially because he's played by Aaron Johnson, and also partially because hes just so cool...

Right. Anyway, absolutely love it!
yorozuyagaren chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
Poor Charlie. He's a cool character. This is a cool story.
Kyoko-chan and Mistress-sama chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
a good development. I promise I'll update Shanghai Dreans soon, but I'm working on a National Treasure story right now (please read!)!
Court19 chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
How could you have only gotton one review? This stories great. I loved both the mivies and am glad to see the adventure continue! Update soon!
Kyoko-chan and Mistress-sama chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
I don't mean to disapoint you, but that was the plan. Please don't let this stop you from reading though. I can promise a lot more peril and laughs, most of them caused by Roy and his relentless flirting, which Roxy hates! Also, there will be a rift between Roy and Chon caused by a dark secret that Roy has kept from everyone, even his best friend! There are many twists and turns ahead for the four, including Andrew's "marriage" plans. Your story's really cool! Keep up the good work!