Reviews for The Conquerable Man
Verity chapter 27 . 10/19/2013
Thank you for this story, a good small novel about friendship and dealing with trauma. Kudos!
QuasiSense chapter 27 . 8/2/2009
I have really enjoyed your story. It was very well written (I hate stories with bad grammar/wording) and the characters were believable. You had them all down pat. I really hope you do write a sequel to this when time allows. It is really hard to find good stories on what is fast becoming my favorite couple, not to mention I now need to know what happens. Again well done and Thank You!
amz-123 chapter 27 . 4/17/2008
I love this story thi(insert like a gazillion trillion million infinity 'i's in here)s much. It's perfect and awesome and beautiful. You've written all the characters perfectly and it's just awesome. Well done. I think you should write more lol, love it!
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 27 . 4/1/2008
Wow. Beautiful! Fabulous! Brilliant! Very well written and the plot is captivating. I love it, and really hope to see a sequel!
Hidden Relevance chapter 27 . 3/16/2008
Man.. this was awesome! I'm such a Rhade fan... so it's great to see him written so well!
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 27 . 11/18/2007
I only read completed works and I found myself wanting to read some Rhade/Beka fic so here I am...this is really great! I realize that you completed this quite a long time ago...but a late review is better than no review at all. It's too bad you're not writing this fandom anymore as you have the character voices truer than most people. I for one have not managed to finish my story...gr. Well...I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks!
Domestic Engineer chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
what a wonderful,well written piece of work! i enjoyed the heck out of it. it was a relief to read a story that wasn't all cuss words and smut. you really know how to "spin a good tale". if your current major doesn't work out you could always write for a living. i'm looking forward to more of your Andromeda work!
Silver Spider chapter 27 . 11/27/2005
This is the best Rhade/Beka fanfic I've read, mainly because you didn't rush it and because you also incorporated Gaheris into it. I hope to see Telemachus find out about his past in the sequal. A love story that spands two lifetimes... now there's something worth writing about. Hope to see this soon, and great job on this one.
Kathy chapter 25 . 11/23/2005
Just had to respond to your note at the beginning of this chapter and tell you congratulations on receiving your 2nd Dan in TKD. I was training for my 2nd when for various reasons I ended up dropping out, so I know what a accomplishment that is. About the story… one word will do it… Wow!
Aaron chapter 27 . 11/22/2005
You did a wonderful job writting this fic and I can't wait for the sequel. I can't wait to see what TR/B get into next. Please give us another wonderful, angst-free ending.
benesound chapter 27 . 11/21/2005
Great story Jamieson Z!

I have a feeling Rhade still has a lot to go through, before totally being over the horror that happened to him. I'm glad that Becka will be with him to help.
prin69 chapter 27 . 11/20/2005
oh my gosh this was wonderful! LOL. love how beka "told" everyone. ;) bravo!
prin69 chapter 26 . 11/20/2005
aw, yay rhade!
Raynacch SilverMoon chapter 25 . 11/15/2005
Wow I am totally and completely in love with this story!

I can't wait for you to update and I hoped that Beka does eventually fall in love with Rhade! Is she gonna get pregnant in this story?

Luv

Rayn
darkelf1313 chapter 25 . 11/2/2005
YAY!

I was so happy to see this story updated, I was starting to worry you had abandonned it and us. I can assure you, I will be a faithful reader to the end, no matter how long it takes.

I really like the direction that this is going, and I very much approve of the careful way you have laid out the relationship over time. You have marvelous talent and I can't wait until the next update.