Reviews for There's No Getting Over You
malfoysdaughter chapter 13 . 2/16/2008
love the ending! . so happy and you are really good at writing!
malfoysdaughter chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
*eye twich,sobs*
malfoysdaughter chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
its good so far but sad! *sniffle*
Mikhyel chapter 8 . 11/11/2006
...Tony's so sleazy... He did it, didn't he?
ViciousQuestionMark chapter 13 . 9/26/2006

I loved it!

Hmm, too bad it's over.
Kitty in the Box chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
NO! It wasnt corny at all. i loved the ending. i love the twist. very nice and tense. loved it!
redsarah chapter 13 . 8/5/2006
Man this was awesome. I hope to read more stories like this! Intense that's what it was intense! I really liked it you my freind have a talent!
redsarah chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
cool what can I say when I like a story I like it. Sorry but I think I'll keep weitin reviews for this kay. I'm kinda confused on some things though but awesome!
redsarah chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
This is seriously awesome. I think I am now a fan of yours. Your story was totally deep. It was different, but way awesome. You definitally have me interested.

Awesome. It's way interesting.!
kimerakeepdr chapter 13 . 7/31/2006
hm, yes, slightly corny ending! But never mind, the fic was excellent! especially the new emotional Ryo, he reminded me of me! *dramatic gesture* a little confusing and yes it did seem like Dee was cheating on Ryo with JJ. ew *shudders* lets hope that never happens.
SoubixLoveless chapter 13 . 7/18/2006
aw, that was a cute ending. loved the story through and through you really did an awesome job. see you in another fanfic! ]

boronia chapter 13 . 7/17/2006
Aw, that was a nice story (well i suppose tony's brains all over the floor wasn't nice, but he was evil so it's all good) anyway, thanks for writting.

Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 13 . 7/17/2006
Very sweet ending, I liked it a lot. Keep up the good work, I hope to read more like this from you soon.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 12 . 7/17/2006
Nice chapter, interesting twist. I liked it.
Spicy Strawberry chapter 11 . 7/10/2006
oh man thats like aw shit tony came out of nowhere. I'm so scared for them now i hope they'll be okay. So now since i reviewed will you post the chapter Huh? *jumps up and down like a little annoying kid* huh huh huh