Reviews for After Mustafar
jesphoenix05 chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
I read this one several times. I am amazed by how well you were able to transition Padme the senator to Padme the "lighthouse keeper" if you will. It was done very carefully and thoughtfully without compromising the integrity of the character. Still, many questions remains: In your Dai Men Jinn universe you've already implied that Padme is dead by the time Luke saves Anakin in RotJ. So how and when does she die? Do you plan on writing that out? Does she die at the hands of Palpatine after all? I would think the emperor would want to make sure she dies to eliminate any possibilities of Vader returning to his former self. So how long can Padme safely be with Anakin? I would love it if you were to find the inspiration to continue. There are so many possibilities! Thank you for such a wonderful tale! I know it's hard to go back to a story you haven't written on for a while but the new SW movies will be coming out soon so whatever your view on Disney owning the franchise I hope you will find plenty of inspiration in those movies! TTFN
Lady Pryde chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
the second half was way too sad! :(
the younglings getting into messes I loved and Obi-Wan having a granddaughter was sweet too:D
plus 'momma' Padme looking after them while grandpa Yoda and Uncle Obi-Wan let them play and get dirty... loved that part and wish it had stayed like that forever...
KatiaSwift chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
PLEASE, OH PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I LOVE IT!

Katia
KatiaSwift chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Hi,

This, like every other story of yours that I've read, is marvelous. Spectacular. The whole works. I love your stories!

Keep Writing!

Katia
monkeysash chapter 12 . 10/24/2005
I've really enjoyed your story! Please update soon!
pokey chapter 12 . 10/8/2005
The long awaited reunion, and it was definelty worth the wait. I just have to say that you've done an amazing job with Padme, you written he a little broken but not defeated. She listens to what the jedi say but doen't follow blindly, which I think is hard. I've encountered a few Padme lives stories where she just let everyone boss her around and reading this is just wonderful. And as I said I loved the reunion, how Padme was able to just love him, I'm babbling. I just want you to know how much I enjoyed this chapter!
Jokerisdaking chapter 12 . 10/7/2005
Thank you for updating, i love this story, but i must mourn Padme all over again as her fate is still set in stone.
Crowded Mind chapter 11 . 9/3/2005
ohh i want to read more and see how Padme decides to go back to Anakin :P
pokey chapter 11 . 8/17/2005
Qui-Gon, I love him. Great chapter, I always love watching Qui-Gon and Padme interact, their realationship is so intresting but you don't often get to see them. Wonderful, I'm glad Padme finally has something to do, I think the hardest thing for is not being able to do anything.
Jokerisdaking chapter 10 . 8/7/2005
I really love this story,as well as all the stories in this particular AU continuity but i must say that so far this is my favorite. my only regret is that your Padme will never get to know that Anakin came back in the end, please PLEASE update this again soon.
korrd chapter 7 . 5/29/2005
Great fic. It is a great story but get on with it already. You're on chapter eight and the twins still haven't been born. I mean no offense just please update soon.
AMEDASANI chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
good this is. post more you should. read my star wars stories you will
Kitkat88 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
This story is just charming! I love it!
AMEDASANI chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
very good. Keep going
RaiLei chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
This is really good so far, neat twist to it with Padme still alive and all.