Reviews for EightHundred Dollars
thomasquwack chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Harmless threats? OH NO?

Funny story though.

That is definitely the train of thought Hector would have.
bellesme chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
OMG! i laughed sooooooooooo hard! funny funny! heck it was funny!
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Bravo. Bravo, indeed!
Gancena chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
O_O ...O...M...F...G. This was so... THIS WAS SO HOT! w I can't tell you how much I love HectorxLyn, and this was just... this was like, OMG!

I love you! An instant fave!
Kusabi Makabe chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
That...was beautiful.

I'd say jmore, but my brain's fried...and "beautiful" pretty much says it all. :) Excellent work!
Chach7776 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Doesen't make to much sense but I like SCJ(Sexual content jokes)OR SRH (Sexual related humer)
FIREEMBLEMFREAK 252 chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I died man. *Laughing*

I love how you painted an average apartment scene

man..Almost like the apartment I came from

recently(Without the rats). I also like how you made Hector such a PERVERT...*laughing harder*

I give it two thumbs up!

Keep writing man!
Chasing Izanami chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Fwahahahaha...I got a good laugh outta this. Good job making the joke a bit funnier.
Claen'tor Shat'kin'ara chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Irony. My quite possibly favourite kind of humour. Very ironic that Legault paid Lyn with the money he owed Hector. Quite hilarious. Do write more like this.

Claen'tor
K-Gforever chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Man, sucks to be Lyn! ;) Did That really happen to someone? O.o
Jefepato chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Old joke, but I laughed.
raitei chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
...oh yeah, I just LOVE this fic! It's completely hilarious! Aha...hahahahah...*stops laughing*

I do recognise this joke though...is the original 'Show me and I'll give you a hundred bucks' or something like that?

I really like this fic...write some more!
R Amythest chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
*laughs*

Yes, this is a wonderful piece. Quite hilarious.

The descriptions in the beginning were interesting, as well as the background for basically every other Fire Emblem character. It's a rather amusing AU.
Auteur87 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
LOL. I've never actually heard that joke before, but this story was hilarious regardless. Yes, you SHOULD write more of these!

TheOneAndOnlyT
Fire Fanatic chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Hahahahaha.

Yes, you SHOULD write more of these stories- they're great.

I loved it to death. And the ending? You couldn't put Legault in character more.

*applauds, whoops, and whistles* Keep it up!