Reviews for The Final Reckoning Pt I: Ultimate Vision
Guest chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
Overall great story! I think though sometimes the characters were acting OCC, just too melodramatic. And I think killing every half chapter or so a familiar character was a little much. After a while each death just loses its impact. I can understand not wanting to handle so many characters at once, but maybe killing most of them at the start of the story and then later here and there another one more rarely, would have been better. Then a death in later chapters would still feel more shocking, more special in a way and less like another footnote.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/9/2014
How are all those attacked planets even still able to support life? Wasn't the flora and fauna destroyed, too? And they only needed a year to rebuild most of the major cities in the galaxy? That is just not long enough to be realistic. And why the rush at all? All of the races, which were part of the fleet, were near extinction after the final battle with the Aralla. There were so few survivors is some cases, that I am not sure if the population of some races are still viable. So at best they needed one city for each race. Cities without citizens are useless.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
I don't understand Janeway's attitude at the beginning. It should be obvious why Picard is totally hating the Aralla and want to destroy them.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
The Q from the other dimension must be evil. If they wanted to get rid of the Aralla, they only needed to wait a little until the humans there would have eliminated them. There was no need to show them a way to another dimension. Or they have a strange taste and like the Aralla and wanted to save them.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
With practically all main planets destroyed now, even if Starfleet and the rest beat the evil aliens, it is still practically a defeat. Prime example of a Pyrrhic victory. I am kind of wondering, why the Q are not doing more. They were annoyed at the other Q continuum for transporting the aliens to their dimensions and got involved. Why don't they do even more? Destroying the mother ship for example. It would be easy for them. But then this story would have been very short. ;-) Overall great story so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Independence Day aliens and they hate humans because 20th century humans beat them in another dimension? I think this story will be a lot of fun! :-)
justjoe chapter 28 . 1/13/2012
I am just blown away by this story. It was very well written. You told the story of how horrible war can truly be. The amount of loss experienced by everyone was astounding. I frankly cannot give you enough praise for this work.
Viviane Renard chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Wow, only read up to chapter 7 so far, and it's already an intense story! Planets exploding, civilizations dying, Admiral Picard commanding the entire Star Fleet-you have created a very fast-paced, action-packed story. And you do a wonderful job with the details too, from how the crew members talk to all the details about the different species' warships. I applaud you for this enormous undertaking, this certainly is one whale of a story to write!
PeterJAC chapter 28 . 10/26/2009
Superb story! Just read it in one sitting _
roger.d3ntlworld.com chapter 28 . 6/27/2009
An excellent and well written story.

It took a lot of courage killing off major characters during the course of this and I was beginning to wonder how you were going to manage a sequel.

I look forward to reading further stories.
FenrisUlf1892 chapter 27 . 1/14/2009
Wow its been awhile since I've read this story and I still enjoyed it as much as the first time. bravo on a great adventure.
Jedi Buttercup chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
The further I get into this story, the more it bothers me that you haven't yet disclaimered your use of the Aralla aliens from the ID4 universe. And it doesn't look like you disclaimer them at the beginning of stories #2 or #3, either. Not every fan of Star Trek has seen that movie, or read any of the tie-in novels, and may not realize that you did not invent them or their history yourself. That's like taking credit by omission for someone else's creative works, which raises all my writerly hackles and threatens to spoil my enjoyment of the story.

- Aside from that, it's a fascinating, and engrossing tale; I stumbled across the trilogy looking for fic that had been flagged for the character Q, and this is definitely an epic and enjoyable crossover series. I just wish you had mentioned up front that it WAS a crossover.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »