Reviews for Listening to the Echo
boidyke69 chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
Your writing is imbued with a singular grace and creativity that is rarely seen in fan fiction. Should you ever find yourself not quite as busy, please continue. You have a wellspring of writing talent.
Serlenia chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
RocklifeDude chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
Oh. My. GOD! This story is getting so good though! Please finish it! I want/ need to find out what has happened! Please don't leave me hanging here on this giant cliff hanger of a fanfiction! (ehem..sorry about the analogy type thing...I'm not exactly up to speed at the moment...)

In hopes that you will continue soon,

RocklifeDude
fifespice chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
poor harry and poor draco how will he hold it togetehr? and will poppy and snape be able to hepl harry regain memeories of who he is?
yuki chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
hurry up and finish woman/man
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
please update soon! this is really a great start. _;;
BatteredChild chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
really hoping you have plans on continuing this fic, great so far and I want to know what happens next.
lil-bugga chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
love the story please update
NorgePrincess Alexandra Noel chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY THUS FAR! I REALLY DO!

An anorexicly thin woman lay on her side. Long since dried blood ran down her face from a hole in her head. A face of fear that he hadn’t seen since Voldemort’s time was thrown across what was left of her face. An obese man was sitting leaning against the head board. Blood was splattered on the wall from a gaping in the back of his head. He held a piece of metal in his hand. Maggots had already taken residence, and looked as if they had been there for some time.

-WOW...what happened?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! REAL SOON

YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER BY THE WAY NEVER EVER FORGET THAT!

Please and Thank YOU!,

Alexandra17

angelgrl198816 AT hotmail DOT com
UnicornShadow chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
more please
Hilga Pence chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
this is quite intense i realy can not wait to see what happens next
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
Oh god! I wonder what happened? Great stroy though
HecateDeMort chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
is there more?

cos this is good
Kyla Mizuki chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
Ah! Oh! The suspense! When's the next chapter coming out? I wanna find out what's going on! ;p Great job!

~Kyla
Haunt of twilight chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
oh please have harry remember something soon. what will snapy do when he hears he needs to help harry?