Reviews for Soupernatural
Splishboom chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Oh, those were some good laughs XD
TeamDean79 chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
LMFA-freaking-O. And that is all I have to say about that.

No. Not truly. I need to say that this is INCREDIBLY funny. I love Chas (Well, I DO).
Makayla chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
lol! Aww i want more!
Makayla chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
I think Johnnys being manipulated... lol oh how the mighty have fallen
Makayla chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
oh dear... Balthazar's having a lot of fun with this isnt he?
Makayla chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
oh chas...what are we going to do with him. And go with old lady beating!
Makayla chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I seem to have developed a fit of the giggles and I am so blaming you...heeheehee
Lihanou chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
Hahahaha, nice ending to a good story! But I just can't imagine Balthazar having a dinner party and a coffee table... It's just so... silly?

Funny story! :P
Nathaneal Jacobs chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
You're funny...I did think that Chas was a little...okay quite a bit out of character...other than that...yeah it was enjoyable.

Sincerely,

(signed)Nathaneal Jacobs
Jonathansgirl18 chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
That was hilarious! It was a wonderful break from the normal serious Constantine stories. It is definitely going on my favorite stories list!

Celia
TheGame32 chapter 5 . 12/29/2005
Ha ha! that was cool. I liked the ending. very nice.
lionheartgirlx chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol this was soo funny! ::whezze:: i'll never look at a supermarket and food shopping the same way again! lol funny. i give it a 10 out of 10
just jacs chapter 5 . 6/7/2005
that was soo funny i can just c them now lol lol. i hope john and chas come 2 my supermarket!
Crusader Ari chapter 5 . 5/10/2005
*From reading this has died of laughter, paid a quite "lovely" visit to Balthazar, and has stolen laptop to review* Ingenious! It's great to see humor in Constantine and this was just perfect. Loved the kiddish Chaz, pissed John and of course annoying Balthazar. A sequal is NEEDED for this. Keep up the good work! -Ari C.
Mousewolf chapter 5 . 5/5/2005
Not the end. Please not the end...This is far to good...