Reviews for Between Life And Death
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Lost me at blonde dreadlocks. Haha he must look like a clown.
Ky111 chapter 23 . 6/21/2014
Awesome story (although I wish we got to see Scott cut lose a bit more with his new powers and abilities especially when he started to remember who he was would of been pretty sweet to see how all his old training and skills melded with his new ones to make him even more formidable, just spewing we didn't get to see him kick a few more bad guys butts), really did enjoy the read and seeing how an amnesia suffering Scott was able to meld into the Acolytes and the Brotherhood.

Later.
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
You do write rare characters, as more writers writing about Logan, you write about Cyclops, and for that i love you.

Thank you for writing this beautiful angst, i love to read stories about Scott Summers, and he was always was my fav.

Keep writing, and i hope to read more of your writing.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Supabec chapter 23 . 1/2/2011
great story but scott should have return to is old self just with tattoos but still great jott rules
Nalfein chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
What can I say? This first chapter was great and I can't wait to read more
Sara chapter 21 . 2/7/2010
It's bo staff not bow staff
fullmetalpanicfanatic chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
Just windering, is scoot and jean's mental link still connectd? I guess i'll keep reading and find out.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 23 . 3/3/2008
To say that this story was interesting is a SERIOUS understatement.

If nothing else, you actually created a version of Emma I could actually kind of find myself liking; I'm really not a particular fan of the version in the comics at the moment (The whole Scott/Emma thing just doesn't make sense to me; she undermines his authority and belittles his decisions at every opportunity; why is he staying with her?), but the Emma you created here isn't that bad.

Plus, of course, you created a HIGHLY effective 'Evolution'-verse version of Sinister; all the arrogance of the comic version, with a new and highly intriguing plan to create his own warped branch of the evolutionary ladder.

The sheer lengths he was willing to go to in an attempt to 'upgrade' Scott may have been disturbing to say the least, but you managed to capture the mentality behind those actions brilliantly while still guaranteeing that we'd see the guy as a complete basket case.

Plus, of course, the rather interesting twist of Magneto, Mystique and the Acolytes being the ones who ended up rescuing 'Scott'- even if he didn't know who he was at the time- certainly added a few interesting touches.

If Professor X ever needed proof that the confrontation with Apocalypse changed them, that's it; they have nothing to gain and nobody to prove anything to by trying to help 'Blake', and yet they do it.

His time in the Brotherhood also added some interesting moments to the story, although I was kind of disappointed that Wanda didn't try to ask him out or something; it might have added an extra complication to the storyline, but you can hardly deny that it would have been interesting to see how she, Scott/Blake and Jean reacted to that particular issue when Scott's memories were restored.

On the topic of Jean, I have to congratulate you for resisting the temptation to just have Jean's old telepathic link with him instantly activate and restore his memories when they met; you acknowledged that the link WOULD have an influence on things, but didn't make it a 'Deus Ex Machina' solution to the situation.

My only real regret is that we didn't get the chance to really see 'Blake' going all-out against the Marauders; if he'd had the chance to REALLY work out what he could do, I get the impression he would have kicked Sinister's cronies all the way to the other side of the planet...

I get why it didn't happen, of course- he had no real way to limit the damage he'd do if he really unleashed his power so that he wouldn't affect anybody on HIS side-, but a man's allowed to wish, right?

In any case, keep up the good work!
ambria chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
I have to say that I truely enjoyed reading your story, and am looking foward to reading more.
SivanShemesh chapter 23 . 4/30/2006
Your story is moving, and you left me on the edge in each chapter.

I believe that you characterized the characters very good.

I love Scott's angst, and i hope you don't mind of me adding it to my C2: Angst, Give me Angst.

Thank you for writing it, as i enjoy reading it.

Sivan Shemesh
Jimmy chapter 23 . 3/23/2006
WOW! THIS is an amazing story. I just found it and was hooked from beginning to end.

I was just wondering, will there be a sequel or is this the end of this arc forever?

Keep up the good work. I'll just read your other completed fics.

Jimmy
Black Opal1 chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
I like it...great writing...
Silver Warrior chapter 23 . 10/28/2005
Wow. This is absolutely incredible. That was low, even for Sinister. Excellent story, man. Love the work you're doing with Agent G in Hellfire and Brimstone, too. Its one of my favorite stories.
Largo chapter 23 . 10/4/2005
This turned out better then i thought it would. Good job.
The hotdog man chapter 23 . 7/4/2005