Reviews for Keitaro's Journey To Hell
Chaos Poet chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
SERIOUSLY! HURRY UP AND UPDATE THIS! THE SUPENSE IS LITERALLY KILLING ME! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD, UPDATE!
blackhearted strategist chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
hey! you have a great fic here, by the way. Could you please update it as soon as this January 2009? I hope you'd agree to my request, since this portrays an unusual event.

P.S.

please, please, please! *begging*
JMB chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Hey are you still alive?
Stoic Moose Zombie chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Please update. This is too good of a story to not continue the suspense is killing me.
Mokona rulez chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
One of the single- most best fics I've ever read! I totally wish you would update! "COOL BREATH POWER- yah!
birdman2966 chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
This is one of the best fan fics I've ever read. It's a shame it hasn't been updated in such a long time. Please try and update it. I can't stand the suspense of waiting to know what the letter said, what the "big news" is and what is going to happen between Naru and Keitaro. Keep up the good work and please try and update it.
Drekk chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
Suspense this is the worst kind of torture imaginable. Love it keep up the good work. Looking foreward to the next chapter.
punkdpanda56 chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
are you gunna keep writing? this is really interesting!please do so.
Nocturnus Eterna chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
This is quite honestly one of the best fanfics i have ever read before

keep up the good work!

(PS)BTW would you do me a favor and e-mail me about that "Eve Burst Error" game-I'd like to know what platform it's for and what it's about. Thanks a bundle!
NCHammer326 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This Story is so awesome!
shinobou chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
good job please countinue
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
what happens next
Vibious chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
dear mister axel,

i too am an eva fan fic writer who is trying to convert to love story was one of the first that i read, and by far one of my favorite. i hope that one day i may be able to get in touch with you. if you ever find that you have the time please contact me my email is barman
Zefrn chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
What the hell is with your writers?

2 years without updates on Awesome stories!

You shouldn't do this to us! ;)

Please, please try to update!
kei-kun chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
plz write some more on this, the story is so good. (wishful thinking, considering last update was about 2 years ago... wah)