Reviews for Why Me?
Millenium Ring chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
When i saw that episode, like the emotional wreck that i am, i cried. A lot. I was practically begging Jack to keep her alive, but he didn't. I'm so glad someone considered his thoughts and feelings on the matter. It was nice to read, but now my eyes are welling with tears, so i must go.
Habita chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I loved this Jack POV! I think you write him perfectly in character. Its amazing how you describe his fight about whats the correct thing to do.

Please, forgive my English! I know its terrible.

Thank you very much for sharing! :-)
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Another great story. Again I could really imagine this is what Jack was thinking as he tried to save her but was not strong enough, either physically or mentally.
Lone Dark Wolf chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
This is a good one too. HEHEHE! Good job again.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Nice job on how Jack might feel dealing with some of the repercussions of not saving Megan. The last line you wrote especially. "Why did it have to be me?" It really shows he feels his calling is as much of a burden to him as Tru's calling is to her.

I really liked this episode of the season. I think it may actually end up being my favorite of season 2, but I'm not quite sure yet...

Write more TC fanfic!
biblehermione chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Oy, why did I have to miss this episode?

You described the last few moments very well, though. Fabulous! *applauds*
riaspark17 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Hey, that was great! I've been looking for any Jack stories I can find, and I especially liked this one cuz it had to deal with The Last Good Day episode. Please write more!