Reviews for I Am
Eluwei chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
One word. Damn! I think that fully encompasses just how good that was.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
Oh, poor Sango. Sutch a burdon on her shoulders. May she find peace.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
Once again, you have tallent when looking into another's perseption of things. *sigh* Life is depressing, ain't it?

Oh, and something just occured to me about the second chapter of 'Life Lessons'. Kagome's friend is Ayumi, not Ayami. It's a common mistake for what ever reason. People seem to get her confused with the wolf demon Ayame a lot.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
Good description. I still really hate that ama though.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
This, was absolutly beautiful. It was a wonderfully acrate discription, for both Kagome herself and everything her character stands for. Wonderfully done.
forgetMEalways chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
what does the baka mean "I will one day have to let go"?

stupid hanyous and their complex hearts
turtlequeen2 chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
I love this! It's very well written! I especially love the Inuyasha summary. All of these depicts everyone so well and in character! I hope you continue with this! It's rare that I come across something this well written. Keep up the great work!
halfdemon chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
i hope yuo update soon i love this one !

please write chapters for Sessy and Kouga!

Halfdemn
TigerFantasy chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
plz update! miroku!1
JediK1 chapter 4 . 5/10/2005
You have Sango as chapter one and four. Other than that, I really like this! You captured the emotions and the minds of the characters very well, especially Sango and Kikyo. Though I do have one beef...you made Inuyasha sound to well-read! lol!
LilacRose23 chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
Oh wow! Inuyasha's brought tears to my eyes!
LilacRose23 chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
Been there, done that...own the tee-shirt...hehehehe...very funny and sudden break from the seriousness!
LilacRose23 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
That is AWESOME! Man, you really have a great grasp for these characterizations! I can't wait to read more!
TigerFantasy chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
this story is so beautiful. it is the most descriptive story that i have ever read. i wish i could write like that. excellent work. now people have a chance to really know the characters. i love your writing especially cuz i know it comes from the things i noticed it sounds like every character says the same thing. another thing it doesn't sound like the character is speaking for her/himself. sorry if i sound like a fanfic inspector. i hope my review helps. ciao.
tashachan28 chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
Wow It's amazing how you out all thouse emotionsions into a short story please continue.