Reviews for Holding Hands
The Mad shoe1 chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
Really sweet short fics you have here.
LesPaul12 chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
this is very good. your work always is. i was kinda confussed because they dont have phones onnected to each room.

Gray Nameless chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
Adorable as ever! Thank you for making these oneshots so sweet (and occasionally funny too, like this one and a few others) without having to make the romance in their relationship dead obvious. All the situations and reactions fit BBRae perfectly. Just please keep on updating! It always makes my day! :) Loving it!
dreams-walker chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
Interesting series of one-shots you have here, good job, keep updating
fernnu chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
i love ur writing. words can not describe...awesome great fantastic fantabulistic peacheriffic [thats the best word of all btw...] yea enough rambling...

Darth Cruel chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
I love all this one-shots. but my faves where the last two. I like the idea of of Raven and BB being Friends in an normal life, it's more realistic. Keep it up.
Gray Nameless chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
It's all so sweet and cute! But nothing's overdone and no one's out of character. Great job!

I can really imagine this all happening! Please do keep on updating, I can't wait! _
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Sweet and kinda fluffy. A nice change o' pace fer me. Tried to send U some e-mails but it said somthing 'bout them not going through. The good news is that BBRAE is now in comics, and that just sky-rocketed our chances for it on the show, becuase they tend to stick to the comic book pairings (Robstar, BBterra). There are a whole buncha kick ass links on Moonchild10s profile. The comic book thing can be found under the evidence page of the R&B supporters page (a link to it on her profile, you should also check out More Than Human, the site she made, it's great too) Can you make the next one an AU, I luff AUs and the summary said you might have some in here. Hope that helped.

Yours Truly,

darkkfaery chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
AW Tat's so cutesy wutesy! Plz write more of the fluffyness , yes?SQUE!
Allison chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
O.O! very very awesome and exellent! ] and very good word usage. keep up the good work V.z
Birdy-Bird chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
hey, cool story, I have always like the pairing of BB/Rae, update soon!
Enticity chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
AW. BB and Raven are my absolute FAVORITE couple on TT. Opposites attract, right? And the thing is, in ALOT of scenes and stories, ect, they make the GUY seem mysterious and cruel &ect, but with TT, its the complete opposite, and it just makes it more appealing to read. ANYWAY, I loved this. It was a bit short, but wonderfully written nonetheless.
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
SWET! I'm liking it very much!

AND ALIENS DO SO EXIST! HA! *points dramatically to no one, trying to prove a point*
RBosaZ1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Yayness. I
iamhollywood chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I liked this first story and can't wait to see what other stories you have in store.