Reviews for Twin Souls Book Three: Judas Kiss
shugokage chapter 1 . 1/27
Cool story once again!
LoganAlexander chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
so basically drusilla's still alive in exchange for one yeah do not see the trade off there.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Nice. Could be a bit more fleshed out, build up some more tension before the big finale, but overall pretty sweet. No big problems with spelling and grammar, good flow, could use a bit of background plotting though, then again, that's what the computer stuff's all about, isn't it?
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Nice update!
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Admittedly, prior to stumbling across your Twin Souls stories, I hadn't even heard of Mack Bolan, but I'm finding that I like the series you have going. I hope you'll put in more.
Blacksunset chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I really like your story please update soon!
BlackRose chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I loved your story please update!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
nice work, a bit surprised it was so little in the account but i assume that they were just starting out and young for vamps... great story
n1ghtwing chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
more please!
ApocSM chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
WBH21C chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
OUTSTANDING! Love to see what he does with some blessed Hydrolic bullets.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
oh man i cant wait for the next part this is so evil leaving willow saying what do i do with 1.6 mill! cruel dude! keep up the great writing!
Ryudo chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was great! I love this series!

I don't know about Mack Bolan, but I think this is really cool.

Will we see more of this series? Please.
tom chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
i really like this story u should keep goin with it
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I recently got turned on to the "alternate costume" Xander stories, and stumbled across Twin Souls Book One. Now I've read 1 - 3 and wish there were more!

I've become quite fond of stories that give Xander the chance to step out of the Xander-shaped friend mold and actually be a hero in a direct, hands-on kind of way. You melded Xander with Mack in a realistic way, by which I mean that you kept Xander in there, with just Mack's memories cropping up occasionally, which is the way I like it.

Too many other people turn Xander into someone else entirely, and in that case I say, why not just write a fic about that other character and leave Xander out of it? Xander is the reason I read these, after all. He was one of the few characters of BtVS that didn't annoy me to distraction.

Thanks for writing! ~"~