Reviews for Welcome to My Life
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I like this so far. :)
PiperPaigeP3 chapter 22 . 8/8/2008
I know you havent updated in like 2 years or so, but I LOVE your story, it was the one that got me into fanfics, really. You wuld not believe how much time i spent looking for it like 2 hours today (when I finally found it) without counting many other days and hours in which i look for it but did not find it. I hope you can finish it one day.

Best Regards!
Songorita chapter 22 . 10/1/2007
Update soon.
Slothy Girl chapter 22 . 5/23/2007
Please update the suspence is killing me!

-MWRS

ps- please don't kill Chris off!
SecretatMidnight chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I love it!

Plese update soon!
SecretatMidnight chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
I love it! Your story rules!
TVCrazed chapter 22 . 4/8/2006
I LOVE this story.

PLZ UPDATE SOON
ilovedrew88 chapter 22 . 1/10/2006
It sux that the demons are gonna go after Aurora's family. It was funny that both the girls and the boys ended up at the same club. Update again soon.
Embry chapter 22 . 12/27/2005
Keep writing, hope the writers block ends soon!
CrazygirlHaley5555 chapter 22 . 12/27/2005
Ur Charmed story is really .Anyway Happy New Year!YAY!

~Sam~
ilovedrew88 chapter 21 . 10/10/2005
It's scary how good the bad Aurora can act. It sucks that the demons are gonna go after her family to get to her. It was so cute how Wyatt and Chris were all protective older brothers. It was funny how Aurora said Piper and Leo couldn't kiss in front of her, but she could kiss Chris in front of them. I can't wait to see what evil things she will do. Update again soon.
Drama Angel chapter 21 . 10/10/2005
I vote that she tries to kill chris cause he says something horrible when she says she loves him, like "thanks", or "I like you alot, too", or "I care alot about you." That's when they figure out she's evil, when she tries to cook chris like kentucky fried chicken. (or something more dramatic less humerous, whatever)
Angelnanoo chapter 21 . 10/9/2005
I'm sick (have a high fever and a sore throat and a runny nose) but you just made me feel better. Thank you!
Manic-Cheese-Fairy chapter 21 . 10/9/2005
omg omg i didn't realise that Aurora would be THAT evil can there be a few more romance scenes between Chris and Aurora?

still loving it!