Reviews for Dark Night, Hold Tight
N chapter 29 . 2/4/2013
Epilogue?!
rosy19 chapter 29 . 12/10/2012
So I know it's been more than 3 years since you updated but I just read your entire story yesterday and I really really like it! I'm glad you finished it! Thank you for writing it.
June.Louise chapter 29 . 11/2/2009
I'm so glad that you've updated! Haven't read any stories here for a while... Can't wait for an epilouge. :)
Anadi chapter 29 . 5/13/2009
I can't believe this is actually over and I also can't believe that she did marry him. I was expecting her to put a lot more of a fight, but still it was sweet and I loved the "Summer wore the green dress" part. This really was a great story. I hope you'll still write the epilogue. Thanks for a great read.
Dogsbody chapter 29 . 5/1/2009
Thank you!Thank you, for giving this story a happy ending.I'm sure Kurt, will appreciate Summer's help in making Anna's tacky jewelry go buh-bye.
Dogsbody chapter 28 . 5/1/2009
Such a sad I don't think, that in the end,Seth will leave he?BTW, Captain Oats and the Sawhorses?What an awesomely terrible,but cool and quirky(all at the same time) name for a band.:)
Dogsbody chapter 27 . 5/1/2009
Braile comic book? Enchiladas?Sounds like a case of food poisoning,in the for Anna and Summer?Is there any possible way, they could stay friends?
Dogsbody chapter 26 . 5/1/2009
Great chapter.I loved the flashbacks.
Dogsbody chapter 25 . 5/1/2009
Great will become of her?
Dogsbody chapter 16 . 5/1/2009
Great chapter.I loved how in the last chapter,we find out that Seth plays in a 's just sad,that Summer has built up these walls,which she thinks are protecting are in actuality destroying her.
kydchino chapter 29 . 4/29/2009
Definantly sad to see it end, such a great story. I'm happy it's not necessarily the end all be all with the epilogue and everything. I was pulling for Summer to be like Carlos on desperate housewives and somehow gain her sight back, but I can dream can't I? I see potential for sequel, only if you'd allow us the joy. But none the less one of the best stories I've read for them, and that's hard to come by since there are so few..Thank you it's been a pleasure reading your work.
Dogsbody chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
Summer is certainly one pig-headed gal(blind or not).Poor guilt-ridden Anna,hopefully she'll stop beating herself up, over this for the part, with Nurse Walcott?I loved it,so I wish, I knew what adjectives, could best describe it.
Dogsbody chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
Mein Gott en Himmel!I was just going to say "What a great chappy" and that I loved Seth's "Stop Potato Violence"tee shirt,but having Summer hit her head,in the bathtub?Such a cruel thing, to do especially as a cliffhanger!

P. for updating this story.I'm ashamed,to admit that I had completely forgot,that I had ever read to mention,how much I loved it, the first time I read it.
BeaBeaBea chapter 29 . 4/26/2009
So I finally remembered my login and came by to leave you the review I promised.

I can't believe that you've come back to this story after so long. Thank you for finishing it. I never forgot about it, and it was always one I came back to read if ever I had an urge. Your characterisation is spot-on and I like the universe you created and how the characters have fitted into it. This ending, while it seems to have come about very fast in terms of development, is fantastic. The acceptance from Anna about Seth and Summer's relationship, and the marriage is wonderful. I'm looking forward to reading the epilogue when you post it.

Thank you again for coming back to this. It's one of the first stories I LOVED and I will always link this story to being in China in 2005- searching for an internet cafe so I could check my emails to see if there had been an update from you :-) I'll be sad when it's over, but I'm so glad that you finished.
ela05 chapter 29 . 4/26/2009
Two things that made me snort with laughter: Summer's remark about Anna's bad taste in jewelry (because duh) and the "Catamaran Exodus of 2004" (which wasn't a funny event originally but the expression made me laugh).

Other than that my heart was aching during the whole scene. I loved Summer's fear and insecurity and Seth's begging. *sigh* Plus, I'm no fan of huge weddings, I love small, intimate services or even elopements. It think it fit their situation perfectly and I'm glad that's how it happened.

I'm so very happy that you finished this story and I literally can't wait for the epilogue.