Reviews for Manners Manners
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hello Dear
happy day for you, it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile on which really having communication with you, I'll be grateful if you could write back to me direct email address, so that i can be able to tell you everything about me, and my pictures, (gloryyak31 ya hoo . com), have a nice day, do not forget to write direct to my private Email
Glory ()
Chitose chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
Why does Mimi and her friend act so bratt-ise?
kaurama-kasuki chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
oh... ishida's having trouble..
Moon of Avalon chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
hey- i liked the first chapter so far. Pretty surprised that you've got flames and such like since it wasn't that much OOC- Matt did have an attitude at the beginning of the Digimon series and what can i say? I just adore Mimi-Matt pairings. All those Soratos out there makes me wanna throttle the creators of Digimon for their serious blunder in the pairings.

Besides, 'stupid light fics' are pretty much all the romance category so no worries there :D
JusT LooKing ArounD chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
Poor Yamato... What more could possibly go wrong?
Broken Angel01 chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
Any story that can make me laugh as much as this one deserves to be on my favorites list!

Poor Yama's not having a good time of it, is he?

Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
lucifers angel666 chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
hehe mimis starting to sound like a rabid dog! this story is damn funny well done!
Fire-Water032 chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
Yamato is acting so boy-like, which is a good thing, shows how unlikely a girl and a boy are. *sigh* just ignore my 'stating the obvious'. Pretty good chapter, Poor Yama is getting in trouble now. I am curious about the final asignment but I have a pretty good idea about what it could be. So, keep up the good work and don't take too long to update. I nearly forgot this existed. (Which I will never again, considering it is so good)
Mimatoforever chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
cool update soon, but put in more mimato
lefufin chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
I'm not a great fan of Mimato but this story is just so funny and well-written! I look forward to your next review!
can't think chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
i like this fic!
XxaoshixX chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
nice fic
Small Tuesday chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Nicely done. Very eloquent, as in your other fiction. You are an excellent writer, you know. Deserves to be published to the public, these works. But anyway, I'll keep reading these pieces. I encourage you to keep up the good work.
kawaiileena chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
Sweet-o! That was a cool chapter. Update soon, okay?
Stellar Belle chapter 3 . 8/17/2005