Reviews for Black Rose
xoxo a rose for your thoughts chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
extrodinary! keep up with poetry!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
i love it and i love the book. your a good writer keep it up
Lightningwriter chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I like it. It's good, it's very worldly sounding. Good job.
DOA3junkie16 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
this was awesome and sheer genius

i really liked it. usually rhyming makes even serious poems sound like nursery rhymes, but it didn't ruin the effect of yours

great job
Wolf Wonderer chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I have to go soon, so I'll just say it. It was great!
XXloveXXhurtsXXmeXXsoXXbadXX chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
YOu follow the book quite well. I'm amazed. As I do not own a copy, when I begin doing my fanfics (they won't let me until 1:58 p.m. tomorrow) it'll probably be hard. You don't care, I know. A very entertaining poem. I look forward to reading/reviewing more of your works.
Driftingondreams chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Loved it! Very good.

boricuabeauty chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
wow, very well written. i loved it. i'm not really into poertry but you got me on this one. great job.
Draver chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Hey L-X-R, why doesn't your sis want to see POTO? Email me and we can creat a consperacy. :) Tell her Pimpernel doesn't even LIKE it and she saw the movie and enjoyed it. ;)
Nicolett chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I thought it was good...rhyming was a nice touch...a lot of potential is found in poem you write try not to rhyme...stick with a theme like you did so here...hope my comment helps...
brittanix chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
loved was really good. You are a much better poetry writer than i.
Pimpernelunderthecelticmoon chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
This was really nice, but I've got to admit, what that heck is this from? It was really pretty though.
Maidenhair chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Well, it's very well writen, but it's rather dark. Highly cheery. Ta-ta and all that!

Kiana chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I think this poem is a bit odd,but it's still really good. Whichever L-X-R wrote this,most excellent! You're a very good poet.